Background Image

The Lost And The Dead Inn

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Vulpas, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

"Welcome welcome All to my inn." You can hear the sound of a bartender and and several differnt asstartes in the bar. You dont know how you got there or were you are but you enter the bar. As you enter the bar you see several astarte in the back chatting. you can see some of them are missing armor parts and one in the back seems to have his head to the table. You then decide to walk inside. and turn to the bartender who also seems to be a astartes with him seems to be a eldar warp spider oddly enough. you then notice theres something wrong with both the bartendar and warp spider. You see the astartes at the bar is in death watch colors but has the pauldron off the blood ravens chapter. You notice most of his chest piece is missing and theres a scar in his chest that never healed or fully sealed and there what seems to be dried blood. you then see his face one his eyes is scarred the left one and the other seems find. You then notice the warp spider a plasma burn over the left eye and theres a huge hole were her stomach might be. "What would you like to have tonight. we have a fresh assortment of ales and liquore from all over the universe. The blood raven says noticing he can hear others soon to be coming in. "Also we pay here with storys or tales or knowledge if you will."

OOC HELLO ALL
    This is my secound attempt at a rp the other ones still around but still waiting for more people so i decided to host one that involves all the races except theres one thing They are dead. You can have living charcters to But they may be suprised to see the dead around them. But if you want some of the drinks the bartendar is serving you have to tell him a story possibly how you died or if you want a story in lifes adventures you had. ALL RACES are accepted even chaos No daemons though tyranids are aloud. ALso no weapons.except smaller ones like knifes or possibly chainaxes or a smith hammers.
  2. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

A tau walked into the bar, a Honor Blade sticking with the grip out of his chest, the blade out of his back. He sat down on a seat and smiled at the Bartender.

"So we meet again, Tarcain - Friend of Sirius Jules... I shall have a grape juice, as dark in the color as my own blood if you may serve." He spoke in Gothic.
    Fox58 likes this.
  3. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

"Hello again fellow tau" Tarcain said as he grabbed from under the bar some grape juice for him.

Suddenly the door opens and a fully armored astare comes in He just sighes and puts his head on the bar he had the colors of a lamentar on also.

"So lamentar howd you go?"

The lamenter makes a muffed noice.

"What"

"Double heart attack before a mission." he then puts his head back on the table
  4. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

The Tau laughed out loud on that as he grabbed the grape juice. "Astartes dieing on organ failure! Sirius would have even laughed on that one!"
  5. The half Cybernetic shadow of a Human emotionlessly dragged himself into the bar, trailing behind him what appeared to be a few broken and torn cables, but otherwise seemingly unharmed.

"I'll take anything but water... Not like any drink is doing to do me much good anyways."
    Fox58 likes this.
  6. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

"So sir how did you go if i may ask?" tarcain asked pouring the man some terran liquer
  7. Bjorn Hardrada Bjorn_Hardrada Well-Known Member

*the dark haired, pale skinned man walked into the bar, a large claw shaped gouge missing out of his chest, wearing a severely torn camo cloak, and a long knife on his side, he walks in and sits down at the bar*

"so this is what is after we die hmmm? to think I've been looking forward to THIS for so long...." *he said rather sadly*

*reaching into his chest pocket, only to find that the bottom of the pocket was missing, and its contents gone*

"FETH ME!" *and drops his head in his folded arms on the counter*

*voice now muffled but still audible* "i thought she would be here.... i thought....... no no no......."
  8. "A rather long story." The half man half machine propped up his elbows on the bar as he gazed down onto its surface.

"There were a bunch of us held up in the Ghoul Stars, I... Well I guess you could say we were heretics, though our local Pariahs pretty much prevented any Chaos influence." He almost laughed to himself, "We had it all, even a former Mechanicus member who had turned from the Imperium, do you have any idea how quickly one can advance without Imperial restrictions OR Chaos influence?"

To prove his point the thing pointed to its bionic arm, riddled with advanced tech "As you can imagine the Ghoul Stars aren't exactly welcoming to peaceful folk, so they equipped a bunch of us with high tech cybernetics for security."

He stared into the surface of the bar intensely "Anyways, apparently our enginseer completely forgot that water and electricity don't mix, so when we were deployed to a constantly raining world to mine resources... Well."

"Frakin' puddles."
    Fox58 and Bjorn Hardrada like this.
  9. Bjorn Hardrada Bjorn_Hardrada Well-Known Member

"can i have a drink.... got any Tanith Sacra? of course you do..... "

10. The cybernetic turned to the recently deceased individual.

"Well it ain't so bad, haven't seen any puddles yet."