Background Image

The Lion's Garden

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Lion_El_Jonson, Oct 4, 2015.

1. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member

And no one thinks Grall is a lesser wolf for that as people understand that until you read about the other groups and not just the one you're interested in you're denying yourself what other groups are actually like.

I've heard you say you dislike the Night Lords in the past. Have you read anything about them?

I'll admit I've never read a book about the Tau but I know they're Xenos and practically space commies. EG Worthy of extermination.

If you chose that you like another Legion or Chapter more than the Word Bearers and just mentioned in casually and not start preaching all about for example the Salamanders then people wouldn't be that annoyed or disappointed. I'm sure people will joke around with saying "Weren't you a massive Chaos fan and now you're a Salamanders fan..."

It doesn't help that the Word Bearers are one of the most disliked Legions...

As I've said before but probably in different words take a pinch of salt when dealing with people on the internet...
    Grall_Stonefist likes this.
  2. *comes back in a tuxedo and a penguin army*
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    *the penguins take over the garden and there is peace for all*
    DaKaptin and Rokdakgut-rippa like this.
  3. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member

Without a sustainable food source the Penguins turn to cannibalism because penguins eating other penguins sounds pretty fucked up. Also Pingu is leading the cannibal penguins...
    [​IMG]
    Rokdakgut-rippa likes this.
  4. @DJPenguin

Did you have anything to do with this?
  5. DJPenguin DJPenguin Cardinal

Backup plan for if I'm not voted in as a Councilor
  6. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

team tuxedo?

[​IMG]
    DJPenguin likes this.
  7. ...Why do my garden threads always attract so much attention...
  8. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member

I don't know but with Grall, Protector of the Garden here you need not fear for its safety.
  9. Becouse Its silly and wierd in the name alone
  10. Rarity RarityMLP Member

A lost soul wanders into a wasteland