Background Image

The Hypnopotamus Bestows Upon Us The Gift Of Intolerance

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Hypnopotamus Rex, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Hypnopotamus Rex New Member

Hey folks, Hypnopotamus Rex here.

A friend mentioned Eternal Crusade, and, since I'm obtaining a decent gaming rig (and have an excess of free time on my hands), I decided to become a part of this little community.
    I've loved 40K for a few years now (even attempted Techpriest cosplay last year) and I'm thrilled by the idea of an MMO based on it coming out.

I think I'll enjoy watching the development, and when the time comes, contribute to the Founders' Program when the option arises. For the meantime, I'll chill around here, discuss everything 40K (including complaining about how GWS nerfed Necrons, the bastards) and generally fill the place with my ego!

How are you guys this evening?
    Crowmanic, PlaguePriest and Baygle like this.
  2. Baygle Baygle Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums, I'm feelin' fine this evening and I hope you do too ;)
    Since you happen to have some time on your hands, perhaps you could consider joining the dark forces of Chaos and bringing ruin and despair to all these good people who happen to coexist with us! It's great, there's cookies and stuff!
  3. Hypnopotamus Rex New Member

That is highly tempting - I'm a sucker for any proposition given by a hamster. ^^
    Baygle likes this.
  4. Domilyus Schlifer Prefectus

Welcome to the forums.
  5. No questions...

Welcome!
  6. High Adept Zeth High_Adept_Zeth Arkhona Vanguard

As a servant of the Machine God i welcome you with open arms (and mechadendrites) to the Forums!

Praise the Omnissiah!
    Hypnopotamus Rex likes this.
  7. Hypnopotamus Rex New Member

This calls for a pic of my half-assed cosplay!

[​IMG]
    Crowmanic and Nino Bibic like this.
  8. Plague Malgaroth Cipher

Welcome to the forums, yo! And better yet, welcome to the family!
    nurglehugs.jpg
  9. High Adept Zeth High_Adept_Zeth Arkhona Vanguard

You are not known to me friend.Are in one of the myraid factions of the Adeptus Mechanicus?

Praise the Omnissiah!
  10. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

Welcome mortal, iam Zcee nook Last of the great extermnaters, Phaeron of the Sacarelic dynasty...

may you find you place among my ranks as an immortal one day.