Background Image

The Horus Heresy: Drop Assault

Discussion in 'Other GW Licensees' started by sshnuke_slaughterer, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Nomad Darmadeus Nomad Arch-Cardinal

2. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

3. Bossaroo bossaroo Well-Known Member

That lords of war teaser though. I hope theres a gero for each leigon. Loyalists and traitor differences. Maybe death guard cam get something related to the eisenstein .
  4. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

Just started playing this. Picked loyalist think oh cool I can be the salamanders. Imagine my surprise....

PS I dont really follow HH novels so I know very little of the lore.
  5. Well it's about the first fight loyalists vs traitors
    Or more the traitors cleaning their own armies from loyalists
    That's why you can only chose sons of Horus, death guard, emp childs and world eaters
  6. The game is based on the first three novels, though mostly the third.

Correct.
    It's when the four initial Legions wanted to purge those they thought would not follow Horus against the Emperor, or those they just didn't trust.

I suspect they will make an expansion or sequel that will cover the Dropsite Massacre, which will probably allow you to play as Raven Guard, Salamanders, and Iron Hands.
  7. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

8. Krooza Nob Bozz KroozaNob Well-Known Member

Alright lads, am stuck to the last mission 'fore unlocking the motherfucking titan.

Any tips on how to surpass the nuke-light show of las and beamers?
  9. Still log jammed the level 40 Prime Objective - Then again not given it a run for awhile
  10. Bossaroo bossaroo Well-Known Member

Dont bring vehicles cause they'll just disintrigrate. Termie and rocket spam worked for me
    KroozaNob likes this.