Background Image

The Hammer Of Arkhona - Loyalists, Heed The Call

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Hyperius, Jul 2, 2015.

1. [THoA] Krataniel Kiwik Steam Early Access

It is good to know your bolter will always be at our side, Brother. Honor to The First of Dorn, GLory to the Hammer!
  2. Character Name: Brother Marxus

Chapter: Dark Angels

Preferred Class: Tactical (Also Can play Jump Assault, Devastator or Anti-Vehicle if it is required of me but tactical is where I'm strongest)

Preferred Weapon: Storm Bolter

Other: I'm not yet max rank on my dark angel (Currently half way through level 5) but that is because I had a different character before that I deleted and I played other races to see which was for me. I have been playing since Late 2015/Early 2016 I believe and I play to the best of my ability to help the team win.

Time Zone: UTC+1 (from the uk)

Would you be able to attend at least one of our regular weekend events on Friday at 7pm GMT+0/Saturday at 7pm GMT+0/Sunday at 7pm GMT+0: Absolutely
    Kiwik and Hyperius like this.
  3. Hyperius Hyperius Preacher

Add me on steam at [THoA] Hyperius and we shall speak more!
  4. Just on my way back home, will add you as soon as I get back.
    Hyperius likes this.
  5. EBISU Recruit

Character Name: brother ebithulu
    Chapter: blood angle
    Preferred Class: apothecary
    Preferred Weapon: quick silver bolter
    Other: these hands
    Time Zone: eastern standard US
    Would you be able to attend at least one of our regular weekend events on Friday at 7pm GMT+0/Saturday at 7pm GMT+0/Sunday at 7pm GMT+0: affirmative
    Kiwik and Hyperius like this.
  6. Hyperius Hyperius Preacher

If you're Brother Edward's friend, I believe I have already accepted your friend request on steam and we shall speak soon.
  7. Hyperius Hyperius Preacher

The hour is late upon Arkhona, but The Hammer fights on in force still!

{The Strike Force assembles for combat deployment}
    [​IMG]

{None shall pass the steps}
    [​IMG]

{Let's have a look at that Iron Within, shall we?}
    [​IMG]

{The Company Champion crushes his enemies}
    [​IMG]

{The point is ours...}
    [​IMG]

{...And we shall hold it unto eternity}
    [​IMG]
  8. Hyperius Hyperius Preacher

Our weekend deployment resulted in a 100% victory rate. Glory to The Hammer of Arkhona! Glory to the Emperor!

{Stalwart Brother Alpharik is known for his relentless heavy bolter barrages}
    [​IMG]

{New to the ranks, Brother Marxus shows his worth by fighting down to the last bolt in his pistol to hold back the enemies of Man}
    [​IMG]

{The only thing better than a heavy bolter to lock down a point is...}
    [​IMG]

{...two heavy bolters to lock down a point}
    [​IMG]

{'I used to be a heretic...'}
    [​IMG]

{'...Then I took a melta bomb to the knee.'}

[​IMG]
  9. FORDAEMPEROR Recruit

Character Name: FORDAEMPEROR Chapter: Blood Angels

Preferred Class: All apart from Devastator

Preferred Weapons: Standard Bolter, Plasma Rifles, Chainswords and Powerswords

Other: I'm a fairly competent player, I follow orders and give them from time to time if I see an opportunity. I played Space Marine Multiplayer a lot when it released. Currently I'm trying to master the melee system in this game. I tend to charge in and push, I don't just sit back and shoot people from far away, I constantly advance. If I see a downed teammate my top priority is to become a human shield until he gets to safety (I try not to die in the process).

FOR THE EMPEROR
    Time Zone: GMT +3
    Would you be able to attend at least one of our regular weekend events on Friday at 7pm GMT+0/Saturday at 7pm GMT+0/Sunday at 7pm GMT+0: Yes
  10. Hyperius Hyperius Preacher

Add me on steam at [THoA] Hyperius and we shall speak more.