Background Image

The Hammer Of Arkhona - Loyalists, Heed The Call

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Hyperius, Jul 2, 2015.

1. Hyperius Hyperius Preacher

The Despoiler's petulant dogs cling to Arkhona like a pestilence, but wherever their taint is found, we, The Hammer of Arkhona, shall seek it out and burn it in a purifying conflagration of promethium!

Come the end of this day's battles, all that the few enemy survivors could hurl at us as they fled, tails between their legs, were petty insults. (Translation: ran into a bunch of toxic players - 'clanstack scum!!1!11' - , convinced them with our bolters to cry less and die more)

{After flinging the heretics from their stolen bastion, the Imperial Fists set to work doing what they do best - fortifying}
    [​IMG]

{The Hammer of Arkhona storms the point from rapid Rhino insertion}
    [​IMG]

{Howling their curses and insults, the heretics die all the same}
    [​IMG]

{Victory, as ever, belongs only to the Emperor}
    [​IMG]

Den it woz time fer sum Orky goodness! An' nuffin' says Orky like ridin' a battlewagon with yer kannon!

[​IMG]

Hah, grots.
    [​IMG]

Jeddah, Brother_Nemiel and Talron like this.
  2. Hyperius Hyperius Preacher

The Eldar fight desperately to see their agenda fulfilled upon embattled Arkhona. They fill the sky with Swooping Hawks, Striking Scorpions shift from the shadows and Dark Reapers bring their most ancient and destructive technologies to bear.

As ever, those in service to Terra will stand unbowed before any challenge. The Hammer of Arkhona raced to deny the Eldar their victories, bringing death to the Aspect Warriors held in such dear regard by the waning Craftworlds.

{Rhino Transports from the Ultramarines and Dark Angels speed forth, side by side, to deliver death to the enemy}
    [​IMG]

{The Hammer of Arkhona secures the high ground to pound the Eldar advance with volleys of bolter fire from above}
    [​IMG]

{Death to the Xenos}

[​IMG]

Elsewhere, Orks be stompin' and krumpin'! WAAAGGHHH!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Talron likes this.
  3. -WCA-Vola Talron Steam Early Access

Today has had many worthy fights across all factions! Thank you for the participation tonight and be ready to heed the call again in the coming weeks!
  4. Hyperius Hyperius Preacher

As ever, The Hammer of Arkhona pursues the purgation of all the Enemies of Man!

{Clearing a path through the wreckage of the battlefield with Predator armoured support}
    [​IMG]

{Sword Brother Alpharik buries his power sword up to the hilt in ork filth}
    [​IMG]

{The Hammer of Arkhona deploys in Devastator formation to bring low the enemy fortifications}
    [​IMG]

{Brother Marco steadies his aim to bring calculated death to the foe}
    [​IMG]

{The Hammer of Arkhona scour the walls of traitors with bolt and blade}
    [​IMG]

{A moment of peace during a lull in the battle}
    [​IMG]

Jeddah likes this.
  5. Oh you devil you recorded the only game I crashed (yesterday)
  6. Hyperius Hyperius Preacher

Renowned Sword Brother and Aspiring Company Champion Eisen Demetrius led the company in battle today, and I requested that he capture picts for the archives. This is what I received.

{Eisen executes a traitor}
    [​IMG]

{Eisen executes another traitor}
    [​IMG]

{Eisen has traitors lined up to execute}
    [​IMG]

{Eisen executes another traitor}
    [​IMG]

{What's this? Another traitor for Eisen to execute?}
    [​IMG]

{Even when the enemy is shooting at Eisen, they cannot stop his executions. He survived and presumably went off to execute more traitors}
    [​IMG]

All in all, another glorious weekend for The Hammer of Arkhona!
  7. Any resemblance with Imperial Guard's Comissars is mere coincidence
    Hyperius likes this.
  8. Krataniel Kiwik Steam Early Access

Eisen, another traitor needs your blade. I'll mark it on your map.
    Hyperius likes this.
  9. Character Name: Ferusvir

Chapter: Vlka Fenryka

Preferred Class: Tactical

Preferred Weapons:
    Bolter

Other: I am a new player to this game, looking for tight squadplay and a great community. I am used to play organised and follow the squad's objective fiercely (from FPS games I used to play) and I'm certainly willing to learn how to become a valuable player for my community. What you'd get is a loyal battle brother, you can rely on and of course an empty vessel to be filled with knowledge, combat doctrines and tactics.

Time Zone: GMT +1
  10. Hyperius Hyperius Preacher

You sound a perfect fit, brother.

I believe I have received your friend invite and so we shall speak soon. (If you're not the one who added me please add me on steam at [THoA] Hyperius.)