Background Image

The Hammer Of Arkhona - Loyalists, Heed The Call

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Hyperius, Jul 2, 2015.

1. Hyperius Hyperius Preacher

I believe I have received your steam request and will speak with you soon, brother.
    SkinHoff2013 likes this.
  2. Character Name: Helldryn Fylus

Chapter: Imperial Fists

Preferred Class: Tactical, Apothecary ( I am pretty new to the game and open minded at the moment)

Preferred Weapons: I have none yet

Time Zone: GMT2:00 (Summer Time)

Other: I would be happy if you have some time for a new player. I am very interested in the strategic part of the game and need a helping hand. I am also very active in Discord / Ts³. I speak German and English.
    Thanks for your time.
    Hyperius likes this.
  3. Hunter Tarrus TARINunit9 Well-Known Member

We're usually pretty cool with new players, yes :3
    Helldryn likes this.
  4. Hyperius Hyperius Preacher

Welcome Helldryn! The Company looks forward to you fighting beside us tomorrow!
    Helldryn likes this.
  5. Connor-Wolfborn Recruit

Character Name: Cursed Connor
    Chapter: Legion of the damned (not really a chapter)
    Preferred Class: Tactical
    Preferred Weapons: Bolter and storm bolter
    Other: I'm a beast with the damned legion
    Time Zone: Eastern USA
    Hyperius likes this.
  6. Hyperius Hyperius Preacher

Thank you! I have you on steam and we shall talk soon!
  7. Hyperius Hyperius Preacher

Been a while since I did a post-event debrief. I don't have any pretty screenshots, so I'll let the evidence speak for itself:

https://www.twitch.tv/gloriousdjpenguin

Head on over and watch the last couple of streams if you want to see THoA in thrashing form!

Excellent games all! Really great to be getting to know and fighting alongside the new brothers!
  8. Character Name: Master Janus

Chapter: redacted currently Dark Angles perhaps one day the last blade against the ruinous powers will be present upon Arkhona

Preferred Class: Tactical/Assault/Apothecary

Preferred Weapons: talker /Bolter /Power Sword

Other: I am the hammer, I am the right hand of the Emperor, the instrument of His will, the gauntlet about His fist, the tip of His spear, the edge of His sword!

Time Zone: Central USA/ Gmt-5
    Hyperius likes this.
  9. Hyperius Hyperius Preacher

If you are Master_Fox on steam then I have received your friend request. If not, please add me under [THoA] Hyperius. Either way we shall speak soon!
  10. Hyperius Hyperius Preacher

The enemies of the Golden Throne lie shattered this night. Well fought, my brothers. In those final desperate seconds when the enemy released bated breaths, believing victory to be theirs, you proved your mettle and your stoicism and snatched back glory from the precipice of defeat.

Simply put, I've never seen so many last second (de)caps in one event.

Excellent games!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]