Background Image

The Hammer Of Arkhona - Loyalists, Heed The Call

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Hyperius, Jul 2, 2015.

1. You should be getting an answer from our Force Commander Hyperius pretty soon. In the meantime, welcome Brother!
  2. Hyperius Hyperius Preacher

Welcome to our hall, Brother Tacet. I always rejoice to see a warrior of Ultramar petition to join our ranks.

Add me on steam at [THoA] Hyperius and we shall speak more!
  3. [THoA] Krataniel Kiwik Steam Early Access

Character Name: Brother Veteran Krataniel
    Chapter: Dark Angel
    Preferred Class: Tactical, Devastator, Apothecary
    Preferred Weapons: Stalker Bolter, Stormbolter, Boltgun, Heavy Bolter
    Other: Has fought in a Deathwatch Killteam with a Raven Guard Watch Captain, and many RG brothers, thus acquiring a taste for stealth, covert operations and sabotage. Good marksmanship, was once deployed as a Kill marine during the raids on the Fasight Enclaves.

(French-Italian, looking for a fun and RP guild to play with :) )
    Time Zone: GMT+1
    Would you be able to attend at least one of our regular weekend events on Friday at 7pm GMT+0/Saturday at 7pm GMT+0/Sunday at 7pm GMT+0: Most likely yes
    Brother_Nemiel and Hyperius like this.
  4. Hunter Tarrus TARINunit9 Well-Known Member

Haven't seen anyone use this thread in a while. Have you applied to our Discord too?
  5. [THoA] Krataniel Kiwik Steam Early Access

I know, sorry for that... I've been looking for a Chapter that would accept Dark Angels, and would coincide with my timezone, and you guys seem pretty awesome :)

Haven't applied yet, I was waiting for a feedback before bothering any of you.
    Hyperius likes this.
  6. Hyperius Hyperius Preacher

Brother Tarrus has clearly been taking too many battle stimulants!

Don't apologise, Brother Krataniel. This is our primary recruitment topic and is always responded to promptly, as only a quick glance at previous applications will attest to. This is the correct place to apply to, though it is not the only venue through which we receive recruits.

Add me on steam at [THoA] Hyperius that we might advance your application to the next stage!
    Brother_Nemiel likes this.
  7. Ag3nt_W4sh Recruit

Character Name: Sanguicanus Tris
    Chapter: Space Wolves
    Preferred Class: Tactical/G. Assault/ Assault
    Preferred Weapons: Boltgun/Stalker Bolter/ Power Sword
    Other: (Despite the savage nature of the Space Wolves, range and speed are my preferred attributes, killing an enemy long before they ever have time to react.)
    Time Zone: (UTC-4)
    Would you be able to attend at least one of our regular weekend events on Friday at 7pm GMT+0/Saturday at 7pm GMT+0/Sunday at 7pm GMT+0: possibly, my work schedule may intervene.
    Hyperius likes this.
  8. Hunter Tarrus TARINunit9 Well-Known Member

Can't tell if Longfang or Bloodclaw
  9. Hyperius Hyperius Preacher

Greetings brother. If you have not done so already, add me on steam at [THoA] Hyperius that we might advance your application.

If you are one of the recruits that has recently added me on steam and were requested to post their application here, please message me on steam and let me know who you are, so I can match your steam profile with your forum account.
  10. Character Name: Gunnar Gunnahilt
    Chapter: Space Wolves
    Preferred Class: Tactical/Long-Fang
    Preferred Weapons: Stern-Guard, Stalker, or Quicksilver Pattern Bolter/Heavy Bolter
    Other: On the Darkest night we come, the Skywarriors of Fenris, the Great Hunters. Like a howl in the absence of light we strike fear in our foes whatever or wherever they may be. We are the wolf that stalks the stars in the sky and swallows the star-fire. We hide amongst the night when light is gone.
    Time Zone: Mountain or Central Time

Would you be able to attend at least one of our regular weekend events on Friday at 7pm GMT+0/Saturday at 7pm GMT+0/Sunday at 7pm GMT+0: Yes
    Hyperius likes this.