Background Image

The "GrandDaddy" has arrived...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Travellar, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Krakhun Krakhun Arkhona Vanguard

Wellcome Brother Travellar
    Wellcome to Arkhona, the final resting place of your Faith to the Corpse Emperor. It is the time that you will take off that Smurfing banner of the UltraSmurfs, and embrace the True Gods.
  2. Travellar Travellar Ordinate

Krakhun - Son of Lorgar the only time that has come is your doom as my righteous rounds rip your tainted being. It is my goal as a Ultra Marine to hasten the day you face your Demon Leaders - personally. The Ultra Marines, Know no Fear, especially so when dealing with the traitorus World Bearers.

For the Emperor!

See you on the battle field and that is a really nice banner!

Ritus * Tactical * Ultra Marine
  3. Krakhun Krakhun Arkhona Vanguard

So be it, Brother. If you eyes are so blind to see the Truth, if your soul is so corrupt to reject the Truth, if your Chapter is so fool to face us, you and your Corrupted Brothers will serve Chaos as Sacrifices !
    Bewhere brother, mabe you know no fear... but I'll show you, you will know pain

;)
  4. Striderhd82 WarhammerLoreLover Arkhona Vanguard

Welcome to hell Battle brother I hope one day we meet old man... and here a banner for ya to use...
    In The Grim Dark Future, Their Is only War
    ban_flammes_UltraMarines_anime_zpspl28exva.png
  5. Travellar Travellar Ordinate

Striderhd82 I have lived on the field of Battle for so long that I know nothing else. It will be a good day when we can server together on the field of honor.

Thank you for the banner! Now I must ponder how to implement this glorious tool.
  6. High Adept Zeth High_Adept_Zeth Arkhona Vanguard

The Tech-Lords of Mars will aide thee!A veteran aye?Well...I guess I should start polishing that artificer power armor we have in storage for ages ;)

Anyway...welcome to these sanctified Forums,Astartes.May you walk upon the path of righteousness under the illuminating light of the Machine God!
  7. Travellar Travellar Ordinate

Salutations Brother Zeth to answer your query. Veteran, yes. Remember we service no higher purpose than to the Emperor and Mankind! Turn your mechanized path into honorable war and glorious conquest and Know No Fear!
    High_Adept_Zeth likes this.