Background Image

The Good Eldar

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Tocks, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Eilhander Eilhander Steam Early Access

Unfortunately as other said, many eldars came closer to DE way of thinking after months of ELDAR OP trashtalk at the end of every single match. From my side I feel that just "gg wp" is enough salt for haters, yeah even by begin polite and sportlike we (the eldar) got tons of hate just because you were polite and said good game to your enemy :S
  2. AVP AndrVP Active Member

Trashtalking in chat is one of the reasons why I rarely play for the Eldar and СSM and increasingly for LSM.
  3. Safreadis Safreadis Arkhona Vanguard

I used to give a shit about whatever people said in end game chat. I used to RP with a little copy pasta of a selected "not too offensive RP quotes" (that I could just put here if you lot are curious), followed by a "GGWP" and discussing if someone asked something relevant...

Now it's just a quick "gg" and dob't give a fuck about whatever's in the chat, because it's basically gonna be random whining or EldarOP_PlzNerf crying about the fact Eldar are OP and should be deleted from the game (and if you look carefully, that dude is currently playing Eldar and has a grand total of 65 xp, last on the scoreboard).

Except against Orks. They are still fun to talk to after games (when you can get games against Orks that is).
    LucianNostra likes this.
  4. Sin Sobaki TheEmprahsWorst Active Member

Thx to eldar Op whine and all unjustyfied nerfes. Eldar balanced to rely on stupidity of their enemies. Sure they be salty - both eldar and opponents.
  5. Dorfus Dorfus Steam Early Access

that's bullshit

I have never seen you using a plasma pistol before
    ProteusVM likes this.
  6. Tawks Tocks Member

ELDA MASTA RACE