Background Image

The Future of this game?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by acepost, Nov 3, 2018.

1. Like the Gondola, noblest of all of God's creatures; Rokdak will always observe this game until it's heatdeath.

In all seriousness though I play off and on and will continue to host the orky refugees in my discord. Had fun last time when some ork games actually got going, though the departure of a lot of players is pretty noticeable for me.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  2. NurgleBurger NurgleBurger Steam Early Access

It still has oodles of potential to be a truly great 40k game. Unfortunately that potential was hardly ever realised or when it was, ended up getting completely ignored relatively early on so chances are this late in the day, nothing is gonna save it unless some major miracle happens at the last second.
    JojoKasei and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  3. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

That new wh40k Quest would make for a great co-op pc game.
  4. The only way to save this game would be a console version. But we know it's never going to happen.

Should it ever come out on xbox I would stick to it for hours.
  5. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

because they use all the money to create the weak ass shit game called death garden

if ubisoft combine with square enix then we have a perfect warhammer 40k

square enix = story and graphics(or maybe a GW and black library combine)
    ubisoft = huge ass maps and maybe a realistic battle field full of dead people ( chaos style )
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  6. Fangz Fangz Confessor

This. I have no idea why bE don't do their research on how much neckbeards spend on buying tabletop pieces. If they managed to pull EC off, it's a guaranteed money grab.
    Instead they invested their resources in some stupid original game that nobody heard of nor interested in (nor playing now, oh the irony).
    AddyRedrum, LOBOTRONUS and Catnium like this.
  7. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

dude armor combination, sigils, honor badges and even iron halo have more designs to sell

the hell i want tentacle arm

even purity seal have 15 - 25 designs

dark_angels_re_design__by_themaestronoob-dap0oae.jpg

here 100k rTC
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  8. Popoolo ruititadiogo Steam Early Access

The elites need to be more time in the game, so they sell more items.
    Even if it is a costume, not stats. i bet would salle allot a costume of an elite.

RN
  9. Gravord Gravord Active Member

Cant believe it. After 1.5 year away from office he finally found someone stupid enough to hire him. Rip another company and another game. Worthless lying scum finally gone, 4 years too late sadly.
    Here went his paid time "to look for sponsors for EC" :D
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.