Background Image

the future of the space wolf: black library takes all the bets

Discussion in 'Table Top' started by Grigdusher, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

http://www.blacklibrary.com/all-products/wild-king-eshort.html
    [​IMG]

THE STORY
    The Space Wolves’ battle to reclaim their home system of Fenris from the clutches of Chaos has been costly, but finally a victory is achieved. Aided by the wulfen, the Space Wolves manage to drive the daemons from the surface of Svellgard, and close the warp portals. But their ultimate success is far from certain – the forces of Chaos are still abundant and strong, and despite the arrival of unexpected allies, the Imperium has a hard fight on its hands.
  2. Galen Galen Arkhona Vanguard

Considering that Madox is present...
  3. Some artwork from part II of the Warzone: Fenris saga.
    [​IMG]

On first look at this picture I wondered who was "visiting" Fenris?
    Dark Eldar, possibly Thousand Sons, maybe even Tyranids?

But after looking carefully, especially at the vessel on the right, I realised it was the sons of the one who calls Space Wolves "F-ing Furries!"
  4. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

it's tzeentch.

all as planned.

notice the 2 beasts fighting in the background
  5. .....At first glance I thought it Aeldah.
  6. It's Thousand Sons.

And if you watch ITEHATTSD, you'd know that Magnus calls Space Wolves "F-ing Furries!"
  7. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

One if them seems to be a snake fighting a wolf the things going towwrdss the planet looks to be some kind of daemon..? I think
  8. Daemonids, obviously.
    Galen likes this.
  9. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

[​IMG]
    THE STORY
    When the Fenris system is overrun by the forces of Chaos, the Imperium rallies to its defence, and Space Marines from many Chapters arrive to lend their aid to the beleaguered defenders. The battle to reclaim the worlds of the Space Wolves is waged on many levels – in space, on land and in the very seas themselves. A Space Wolf and a Dark Angel must join forces when the rest of their strikeforce is slaughtered by daemons, deep underground. Unless they can find their way through the underworld back to the surface, they are doomed – but the trials that face them will test them to their very limit.