Background Image

the future of the space wolf: black library takes all the bets

Discussion in 'Table Top' started by Grigdusher, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Pm713 Pm713 Subordinate

Historically neither side. The only winner is Bjorn.

I don't think I've ever read a more unlikely rumour. The exception may be when people said Pyrovores would be good in the next Nid book.
  2. Galen Galen Arkhona Vanguard

Considering how it went down at "battle for the fang" i would say that Magnus kills santa-grimnar and then gets beaten by Bjorn.
  3. [​IMG]

EDIT: What IF we aren't getting 40K Thousand Sons, but we are getting 30K Thousand Sons?
    Both.

News & Rumors » Warzone Fenris - Part II - Plastic Rubric Marines & Magnus the Red Daemon
    You mean the classic myth of GW producing Primarchs?

Myth no more.
    Remember it is still a few months out, especially the 40K stuff.
    There are a lot of things in the pipeline before it. Deathwatch for example.
  4. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

5. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

you know I just noticed, it seems only Khorne, Nurgle and tzeentch have a foothold here, wheres slannesh?
  6. Off getting high?
    Tapping everybody else's girlfriends?
    Galen likes this.
  7. Dark Knight Dark-Knight Nickname Change

Being silently pushed to the back of the crowd to help enable a swifter demise in the future...
  8. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

But Fenris needs slannesh, how is it a warzone if theres no Slannesh?
    I mean if we lose slannesh we have to lose a traitor legion, the entire eldar race.
  9. Dark Knight Dark-Knight Nickname Change

Oh something would happen to secure the future of the Eldar race, Slaanesh explodes sending billions of consumed Eldar souls into the infinity circuit, turbocharging it and creating an entire race of Wraith constructs to reclaim the old empire.... Or something.
  10. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member

They best not fuck with my God. He's the one who does the fucking around here.

Seriously though I hope they don't remove Slaanesh.