Background Image

The Forces Of Chaos Vs The Tyranids?

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Duster, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Mhorge Mhorge Curator

Honestly though, complete alignment between one faction is just incredibly stupid but more to the point: Boring as hell, at least imo.

Why? because it limits narrative exploration.

I honestly don't care if the Tyranids start eating each other or not, I don't think the narrative drive behind them gets lessened in anyway for example, I mean, two different insect colonies don't necessarily get along fine together, even if they are of the same species. The Hive Mind could just be testing different strains because I also believe that it's been explained several times that each Fleet evolves individually, so not every Fleet has the same 'thought' patterns. Less prevalent now of course, but you used to be able to take almost complete flyers.
  2. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

Two different insect colonies dont share the same omnipotent sentience. A colony of ants has its own queen, and if another chooses to engage in battle with it they are doing so by the command of their own queen.
    Hive Tyrant likes this.
  3. Have we all stopped and thought that maybe the Hive Mind is the Emperor with a magnifying glass?
  4. hahaha...yeah and during a battle, a commissar slices at the side of a gaunt's head, but instead of bone and blood, it looks like the terminator. :D
    and furthermore...NIDS ARE NOT BUGS!!!
  5. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

Shhhhh let it happen, shhhh...
    Sledgecrushr likes this.
  6. no
  7. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

There was never a choice shhh.....shhhhhh.
  8. Never

+++++++

neh
  9. To be fair... to a Titan we're all just bugs.