Background Image

The Farseers have named the time for war...

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Katzu_HSM, Jul 12, 2017.

1. -WCA-Vola Talron Confessor

Who else shall heed the call?
  2. Razmirth Sneaky-krumpin Subordinate

Jumped on for two games today. Agnathio and maggon....absolute ass kicking against us. Maggon we had a chance but we had so many noobs no one except me and a couple others dedicated to watching the point.

I was surprised there was as many new eldar players as there were. Probably just people's Alts, but it fet like a lot were new. Of course after the matches it was fuck you eldar, Gay eldar, you're all shit players, learn to play eldar, fucking pansy shit heads...list goes on. Reminded me why I don't enjoy playing anymore....lol. Still came first place which was great I guess...didn't feel great after.

With any luck the war party tomorrow and this weekend will be more fun.
  3. WKA - Rekstuff Katzu_HSM Arkhona Vanguard

I know @Demetri_Dominov has a group going out tonight and tomorrow. May check with MYST for more info on that.

I'm glad to hear you're back in! I've actually been meeting more new players in general, PVP and PvE, but they are coming in, seeing the toxic global spam afterwards and nearly no veteran support in the populations, and getting discouraged. Right now we need people willing to teach and rally. I'm hoping today's "Day of War" will help that.
  4. -WCA-Vola Talron Confessor

@Sneaky-krumpin Sorry you have had such bad luck fighting the other factions. When we played Eldar we too noticed that but these events are aimed to help fix this issue. We want everyone to feel welcomed no matter the faction they play. If you need any help finding a good war party just let any of us know and we will help you out.
  5. Razmirth Sneaky-krumpin Subordinate

It's all good, i don't care if I win or not at this point, I've won enough over the past 7 or months and my guy is rank 6, so that's ok. I just hate the typical toxic attitude towards eldar in general.

But I'll be surprised if we get some games this weekend. There was literally 30 people online last night across all factions when I played....hopefully we don't have a 30 minute que with a huge war party.

I'm in western Canada so I won't be able to make it on till prob later tonight, around 10pm my time. The fun will probably all be done but I'll do my best to get there.
  6. WKA - Rekstuff Katzu_HSM Arkhona Vanguard

GMT minus?

I'm in Central US (GMT-6) and we're usually on until late night/early morning, so never say never.
  7. Razmirth Sneaky-krumpin Subordinate

I think I'm -6 or -7 as well. I'm in Alberta. So sounds good, I'll try to get on for some games later.
  8. Asyran Eldritch Arkhona Vanguard

Well I played a few games today before queue times got too harsh. Might play some more later. :)
  9. Razmirth Sneaky-krumpin Subordinate

I played about 5 games and I think I'm done playing eldar...it's just not fun anymore. Especially when you're facing LSM or CSM and they all take Storm bolters and have 30 kills plus...and you struggle to get 15 -20. Especially when you empty a whole clip into them you're left reloading in the middle of a fire fight. Better hope you don't have a TLASC...

But that's what happens when you literally have two weapon choices.
  10. Asyran Eldritch Arkhona Vanguard

I got max 15 kills in my games. I am rusty :( I need to play more often...
    Talron likes this.