Background Image

The Farseers have named the time for war...

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Katzu_HSM, Jul 12, 2017.

1. WCA - ViaVirtus Katzu_HSM Arkhona Vanguard

Brothers and sisters, attend my words!

The Council has spoken; the time of the Mon'Keigh upon this world is now PAST! We have all found our way here, called to war by the constant depredations of those who would consider themselves our equals. Brothers, we must strike down such insolence! Sisters, we must not dance to their folly; fraught with mindless savagery. We must be as patient as the Scorpion, as precise as the Hawk, and as certain as the Reaper. The Farseers have named the appointed time: Two days hence, upon the 14th day of this cycle, the auspices align and our path to victory will be beyond doubt.

Ready yourselves, my kin, and prepare to embrace our destiny!

A number of guilds across all factions are putting together a 'mini-campaign,' of sorts, trying to spike the server population across the day this coming Friday. We know the problems with the content, and the maps, and all of that other stuff, but we also know that when you fold in with a bunch of guys having a fun time, then YOU have a fun time, and that's what we are aiming for. We're reaching out across all of Arkhona, here, and we are asking for you to come back, log in, put bullets in bodies, and maybe execute an enemy or three. If you still don't like it then no harm done and you're back on your way.

WE think the game's fun and worth playing, and we'd like to help rekindle that gleam in your eyes, too, if at all possible. There isn't a set time for this, we're gonna try to keep the parties going throughout the day. Some guilds may have specific windows they're planning to run during, so check in with them and please post those windows in the comments below. If your guild wants in on this,
    post below and get heard!

PM/Discord @Talron so he can have an idea about who will be where and when!
    Neni, Vae, Utherix and 4 others like this.
  2. Razmirth Sneaky-krumpin Subordinate

Almost makes me wanna reinstall and slay monkeigh.

Almost.
  3. WCA - ViaVirtus Katzu_HSM Arkhona Vanguard

You could start the install, play over the weekend, kill us ruthlessly, then shrug and walk away to boast about how many you killed in our "pathetic attempt to keep the game alive."

Come on; prove to us how much this game sucks by coming back long enough to slaughter us all...
  4. Razmirth Sneaky-krumpin Subordinate

Lol I'm not that good. I'll be the one getting slaughtered in the end...still eldar after all.
    Talron and Katzu_HSM like this.
  5. WCA - ViaVirtus Katzu_HSM Arkhona Vanguard

Still Eldar? You could ALWAYS go mow the lawn... Lol.
    Utherix and Talron like this.
  6. Razmirth Sneaky-krumpin Subordinate

I refuse to do that. If someone is in the middle of the road that's one thing, but I never go out of my way to spend a minute chasing guys down. It's cheap, and it's below a true warriors skill. I find people forget each Tranport has gun turrets that all surpress. I use those to kill enemies, not relying on road kill.

But I'm sure I'm the exception.
  7. Yvelfir Yvelfir Arkhona Vanguard

I'm hoping the guilds participating at least know how to use their laser pointers of death to deal with such a terrifying menace.
  8. WCA - ViaVirtus Katzu_HSM Arkhona Vanguard

Personally I think its a question of frustration versus efficacy. I've been tempted to mow people down with a Serpent/Falcon, but only when - for whatever reason - I've just been utterly unable to feel like I'm contributing to the war effort. At that point I think about how often I get run down when I play my LSM, and it becomes a thought. Its ONLY that I hate it being done to me that has stopped me in the past.

Anyway; come play! Link up with other Eldar! Be condescending at the rash child races!
  9. Razmirth Sneaky-krumpin Subordinate

We will see. Maybe seeya later. Name is Razmirth for my eldar guy
  10. Paeyvn Paeyvn Well-Known Member

I failed to scry the Runes in a more timely fashion and only just now learned of the coming conflict. I shall attempt to rally my kin to the call, but many may not be able to return from their current duties in time.
    Katzu_HSM and Talron like this.