Background Image

The Empower digs Wolfpriests and decrees...

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Luds, Nov 3, 2017.

1. Luds Luds Subordinate

That before shooting black clad figures donning skull helmets and carrying burning sceptres it is prudent to .... well... check if it's a Wolf Priest... and if your judgement lacks at least burn the remnants and pretend it never happened ......

I gasped, staring at the sky, holes in my chest with Astartes pattern written all over them, wondering if the traditions should be abandoned and Unicorns caps and rainbow pattern shoulder plates would keep this from happening again....

...... Emperors balls.... lot's of times it's like I am walking into hostile territory just refreshing my vial supply...
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  2. Judasilfarion Silfarion Drill Abbott

You should also look twice to make sure that Alpha Legionnaire with the Mk3 Iron backpack is a loyalist. You never know, those guys might just be loyalists! Don't shoot him!
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.

I don't see nothing wrong or strange ! We Dark Angels always first shoot to the heretic's than we ask the questions ! :p
    Arafael and Luds like this.
  4. Sindri Myr AnotherAlpharius Steam Early Access

Have you heard about new insignia of Ultramarines? It's three-headed dragon :CSMAlpha:
    So if you see an Ultramarine stopping capture of CSM point, don't shoot at him, he's totally not Alpharius :SMDeal:
  5. Drakkoth Krypto Arkhona Vanguard

So i was stalking a sm when he opened fire on another sm that walked through a door. They both ended up dying to my lash sword.

But seriously how can you mistake a giant green lumbering sm for a small nimble space elf?

Its almost like space marines think that only enemies show up on their screen.
  6. Mainfold Mainfold Preacher

Why would you shoot yourselves?
  7. That's pretty much spot on regarding the cognitive abilities of most pubs.

This is complicated and highly classified ! :p
  9. Fryskar Fryskar Active Member

I still can remember that look this one poor ultramarine must have had.
    His own battle brother was shooting him in his face with a bolt bistol after he burnt down another with a meltagun.
    Then he eve proceed to cut more down with a combat knife.
    Little did he know that my poor nightlord ran straight into their respawn after melting a predator.
  10. Saphirone Water_Snake Steam Early Access

For some dumb reasons, it keep happening to my friend, whenever his ultramarine armor get destroyed, he do NOT fall back to us because 90% of the time the people seeing his damaged blue armor think he is an enemy and he died countless time like this XD