Background Image

The El'Jonson Farm

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Lion_El_Jonson, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Perturabo Tatata Active Member

Ehhh, Lion's farm? He farmer? Butttttt... i remember him as knight-warrior!
  2. Smaug Smaug Well-Known Member

Yes, Lion El'Jonson, my father, is a farmer. This land belongs to the El'Jonson dynasty, and we tend to it. I am Smaug El'Jonson, the dragon, and I have returned to our sacred land.

I have been away for so long, so, tell me, @Dark-Knight why are you the only one here? Where have all the farmers and gardeners gone? And why were their three bloodthirsters guarding the entrance to my home? (I ended up killing them all) And also... is dinner almost ready?
  3. Dark Knight Dark-Knight Nickname Change

"While you were gone the planet fell out of time coherency with the rest of the universe, the time on this planet due to some astronomical peculiarity advanced rapidly while the Farm itself was protected by a stasis field which counter acted the effects and offered a sanctuary to those that dwelled within its shiny bubble...

Unfortunately the rest of the planet's population were out picking Wombleberries, they returned to gain entry to the farm through the gate but with the moment it took one of us to open the gate, they rapidly decayed and perished into dust in a matter of seconds.

We theorise that the matter of seconds in our time was at-least several hundred millennia in theirs.

As for the Blood Thirsters they were left here as garden ornaments by a technologically advanced race of Nomadic space faring Gnomes known as the Grombldukes, they orbited the planet for a few solar cycles than disappeared into the black void.

And finally, dinner will be ready soon, one just has to fit this Meltagun canister into 100 millennia old Meltagun that was found next to a pile of ashes outside the farm."
    Smaug likes this.
  4. Smaug Smaug Well-Known Member

.......... Right.....

Have you been hear this whole time? Being the sole guardian of El'Jonsondom? I mean, where is everyone? Where are all the gardeners and gnomes?
    But at the very least, the raspberry fields and banana trees are still here, which I am very glad off

*Sniffs the smell of "something barbeque" that Dark Knight is cooking up with his 100k old meltagun* Ooo yes mister, that smells very goooood, like grilled dwarves back in the days..... Very well, mister, keep it up, I must go see my brother (Alajos the swan) by the lake, and will be back shortly...
  5. Ascendant Azathoth Well-Known Member

*An un-perceivable presence watches over all, an outer being staring inward. With a voice so silent it murders sound itself, it beckons those who hear to wander afar and seek it out*
  6. *It’s the Tau*
  7. Smaug Smaug Well-Known Member

*Plays with brother Alajos (the swan) by the lake, when suddenly a strange sound emanated from the forest* It's alright Alajos, do not listen to it.
    *The strange sound grew louder and more vexing* Uggh, what now? *Lets go of Alajos and turns to face the forest* Alajos, go to the kitchen and help @Dark-Knight with dinner... I will go see what this eeriness is all about.

Brother Alajos.jpg
  8. Ascendant Azathoth Well-Known Member

*There is a wordless offer given. Do you accept it?*
  9. Smaug Smaug Well-Known Member

*Creeps further into the woods, and senses a malign entity behind the sound* No... Noooo.... NOOOO! It cannot be! Alajos! hurry back into the house, now! @PorOborosCain you must protect Alajos, make sure no harm comes to him. @Tatata go and look after the banana trees and raspberry fields. You two, I am putting you in charge of defending my property, do not fail me. @Dark-Knight dinner will have to wait, I must deal this shadow in the forest first.
    *Continues towards the forest; teeth baring, claws retracted, and azure fire at the ready. Smaug ventures into the dark.*
  10. Ascendant Azathoth Well-Known Member

*Someone is behind him*