Background Image

The Disciples Of Caliban

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by HuRTLoCKeR, Oct 22, 2013.

1. HuRTLoCKeR HuRTLoCKeR New Member

Greetings Brothers,

We are the Disciples of Caliban; an Xbox Space Marines successor chapter of the Dark Angels.
    We too are greatly looking forward to the Eternal Crusade and have decided to begin recruitment ahead of the main offence.
    Our Supreme Grand Master Arieh Luna has decreed the total extermination of all Traitor and Xenos forces in the name of the Emperor.
    In this we must not fail...

All hail Arieh Luna...!

To Join our chapter set your Vox channel to http://disciplesofcaliban.enjin.com/

Battle Knight Hurtlocker
    For the Lion.
  2. Brother-Atti Atti Well-Known Member

My honored Brother,
    greating from the Dark Angels.
    It's an honor for us to fight and to bleed with our glorious Brothers side by side.

For the Lion and the Emperor!
  3. fklm fklm Subordinate

Nice bunch if guys. Should probably be moved to recruitment section.
  4. moved to recruitment

and to prevent confusion:
    the recruitment section is the only section where you are allowed to recruit members
    so do not advertise you clan in other sub forums or other clans threads

5. Aritol Aritol Prefectus

It good to see more Sons of the Lion!
    HuRTLoCKeR likes this.
  6. fklm fklm Subordinate

To be fair on them I think this was created before the recruitment forum
  7. lol i didnt notice the time stamp, thanks :D
    HuRTLoCKeR likes this.
  8. Rixus Mar Rixus Subordinate

Welcome to our recruitment thread. I am High Interrogator Rixus Mar of the Disciples of Caliban, owners of the purest gene-seed in the Imperium, and proud hunters of the Fallen dedicated particularly to the capture and interrogation of the Fallen member known as "Cypher".

We are a proud chapter who have served the Emperor and the Lion in equal measure for a year and a half, and we have been anticipating and preparing our assets for our dedicated war on Arkhona since word first reached us all those many months ago (maybe almost a year - i forget, it was so long ago).

We are looking to not only recruit new members for the war on Arkona, but wish to forge Imperial alliances as well with other loyalist chapters - for only through unity can we emerge victorious over the xenos and (more importantly) the heretic! To arms brothers!

For the Lion! For the Emperor! (",)
    Cole-588, fklm and Idaeus III like this.
  9. Greetings, Disciples of Caliban. 'Tis an honor to see more of the Unforgiven here.
    DarkCrusader812 and Rixus Mar like this.
  10. HuRTLoCKeR HuRTLoCKeR New Member

Greetings Idaeus, the honour is mine, let me introduce myself, I'm Apothecary Hurtlocker.

The Emperor Protects.
    Idaeus III, fklm and Rixus Mar like this.