Background Image

The Descent To Arkhona Fan Fiction Competition

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Estera Estera Active Member

It must. It would be unreasonable otherwise. Katie can answer better than I, however.
  2. God i love this contest im working on my story right now, good luck to all :)

I doo hope they dont look Down on bad grammar / spelling sins im not English.
    Phaeron Zcee Nook likes this.
  3. Vulkan Battleborn Curator

I've written about 500 words so far of my first draft, with the rest of the story outlined. It's a tale exploring what it means to be human, and whether the Astartes can be such.
  4. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

At all those who doubt this contest: How about stay out and shhhh if you are not interested in taking a challenge?
    Battleborn likes this.
  5. Katie Fleming KatieFleming Former Community Manager

Hey guys! A few things:

• It's not mandatory to use one of the 3 sentences to start. This is optional, as a way to get you going if you needed any direction
    • We realize the word count is low, but it's still considered to be in a short-story range :)
    • Up to you which faction(s) you write about, but please make sure they're one of the four from our game: Space Marines, Chaos Space Marines, Eldar, or Orks
    • @Valrak no audio entries please :) Just the formats we mentioned
  6. Shadhunter Shadhunter Well-Known Member

Perhaps some of us actually want the Founders pack :p
    Nino_Bibic likes this.
  7. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

Then better get cracking and get creative to win.

Also:

8. Ganelon Ganelon Well-Known Member

Yeah, they just contradicted themselves.

Well done, Sherlock.
    Shadhunter likes this.
  9. Vulkan Battleborn Curator

I managed to use one of the three intros without it sounding hollow. Whether they're mandatory or not, I'll keep it. I like a challenge.
  10. Brother Thaedron TehSnow Arkhona Vanguard

This is going to take some time...