Background Image

The Descent To Arkhona Contest Winners!

Discussion in 'Contests' started by KatieFleming, Oct 31, 2014.

1. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

Cut it already, you are no better than them. It's just putting more darn oil in the fire. Just shhhh all together and move it into PMs, thank you guys.

PS: I have nothing against you Wraithmaster and you have good points, but you lower yourself to a level that should be even disrespectful to yourself.

PPS: Nobody has the right to be on this forum. It's a privilege as long as the code of conduct is followed.
  2. Ivan Mulkeen ScorpioSymbol Well-Known Member

What part of "keep things Civil and constructive" was unclear?

<Thread Closed>
  3. Katie Fleming KatieFleming Community Manager

4. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

Any ETA when all other stories will follow?

EDIT: Special markers / filters should be done for the top 3 and the other top 17.
  5. glory to those that particapated in the contest, i look forward to reading your works when they are released :)
    Frenchtouch03 likes this.
  6. The winners name is 'StoryMaker'..

Now THAT, is funny.
  7. I only just realised I made the remaining 17, totally stoked!
  8. RossTiger RossTiger New Member

Read yours a couple of days ago, reading them on my journeys to and from work. I liked it :) I like the look into the Wolves, a Chapter that I often overlook.

I'm about half way through reading the top 20 but I've already read some fantastic stories, definitely better than my own. Well done to everyone in the contest and especially those in the top 20, reading your stories is helping me to improve my own writing skills :)

P.S That's not to say other peoples stories won't help, I just haven't got access to yours :)