Background Image

The Dark Eldar - Fallen Brethren Of Eldar

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Khaldam, Oct 30, 2013.

?

Which Kabal's shoud be added to the game if the Dark Eldar would be added?

1. Kabal of the Black Heart

102 vote(s)
    59.6%
  2. Kabal of the Bleaksoul Brethren

8 vote(s)
    4.7%
  3. Kabal of the Slashed Eye

11 vote(s)
    6.4%
  4. Kabal of the Poisoned Tongue

15 vote(s)
    8.8%
  5. Kabal of the Flayed Skull

10 vote(s)
    5.8%
  6. Other Kabal

25 vote(s)
    14.6%
  1. Al'Chir Alchy Subordinate

Hmmm could be, but if they alter the dna too much they aren't producing eldar anymore...
  2. Warmaster Nate Warmaster_Nate Well-Known Member

There's good reasoning for we craftworlders to call you the 'Dark Kin' and not the Dark Eldar.
  3. Al'Chir Alchy Subordinate

Errrr what? you are basically saying the same thing, if we aren't eldar anymore then we are hardly kin at all.

4. i am a space marine player, but you can bet your fucking SOUL THAT I WILL PLAY EVERY SINGLE RACE IN EVERY SINGLE WAY POSSIBLE!
  5. why not PS2? also, cite the necrons please. I REALLY hope they dont include crons as a playable race.
  6. Khaldam Active Member

They will, becuase... If the game will be a success they will want to add all the races playable as they are ;)

They dont just manipulete there DNA, they drug themselves, give themselves extra orgens (like two pare of extra hands) and many other stuff, so even if the dont use the psychic powers they have many other things in use ;]

7. to the first part of the message--no, not necessarily. they are never going to make tyranids playable, and they wont add all the factions. DOW 1 didnt have all of them, and neither did DOW 2, neither did space marine--hell--no video game has had every single one. and dont bullshit me and tell me that they werent successful because that would be a flat out lie. also--what do you mean 'as they are'?
  8. Khaldam Active Member

Mix Down of war 1(yes they didn't have the tyranides but they had all the rest in expantions) and two(they DID have the tyranides) and Space Marine and Fire-Warrior and you have every race that the wh40k there is.

Adding Tyranides whont be the same and simple as others but still I think they will try to do that.

As they are, I meet that they wont change the lore etc.
  9. -_-
    so your saying that IF YOU ADD UP ALL THE DAWN OF WAR GAMES, AND THE SPACE MARINE GAME AND THE FIRE WARRIOR GAME, THEN YOU HAVE ALL THE RACES!

sorry you forgot space hulk.

im afraid that eternal crusade is not "every single 40k video game"
    no single video game has had every 40k race. ever. thats what I said. eternal crusade is a single video game. there is no obligation to include every race. Also, stuffing every single goddamned race into the game wont make it good. Thats like saying LETS COMBINE EVERY GENRE OF STORYTELLING AND EVERY GENRE OF VIDEOGAMES AND MAKE A VIDEOGAMEMOVIE OUT OF IT!

you need to go about this intelligently. And just because a game is successful at one point doesn't mean it cant be ruined.
  10. Al'Chir Alchy Subordinate

I know i was saying they don't alter the dna much for "producing" dark eldar babies, maybe supress some genes and that is it. The best augmentations are the ones the scourges undertake.
  11. Al'Chir Alchy Subordinate

Maybe the devs are smarter than us and could implement all the races (playable ones from the tabletop no emperor damned squats).