Background Image

The Dark Eldar - Fallen Brethren Of Eldar

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Khaldam, Oct 30, 2013.

?

Which Kabal's shoud be added to the game if the Dark Eldar would be added?

1. Kabal of the Black Heart

102 vote(s)
    59.6%
  2. Kabal of the Bleaksoul Brethren

8 vote(s)
    4.7%
  3. Kabal of the Slashed Eye

11 vote(s)
    6.4%
  4. Kabal of the Poisoned Tongue

15 vote(s)
    8.8%
  5. Kabal of the Flayed Skull

10 vote(s)
    5.8%
  6. Other Kabal

25 vote(s)
    14.6%
  1. Szunray Member

Cept' of course, for the dark eldar master race.
    Apparently we don't do that anymore.

Pretty sure Commoragh would reward the orks with a permanent stay in the arenas.
  2. czieg1 Well-Known Member

I want to play as a pirate from the Duke's fleet
  3. Khaldam Active Member

The Dark Eldar, have a lot of prey in the eteral crusade, pain, slaves, fights -basicly everything they love. So they are perfect for the game.

Next, there numbers, Commoragh is huge, like at least 4 of the biggest craftworlds of the Eldar, at least if not much more it is a very huge planet.

The Dark Eldar would breaing a diffrent combat style compare to the Chaos Space Mariens or Ork's with they use mostly brut force. Dakr Eldar like the Eldar fight more smothly and fast. There ar cultulary Immortal killers and psychopaths and nobody has something like this, not even the Chaos Space Marines ;]

Next there look... they are asome, I'm an classic Eldar fan but the look of an basic Kabal Warrior is just great.

And the last, Dark Eldar have feamal character's, the Ork's and Chaos Space Marines dont have them at all i think that is pretty important (plus there are sexy after all :D )

And i thnik that are the most ultimate reasons why they should be in the game.
    Szunray, Alchir and Valihdyahr like this.
  4. Pm713 Pm713 Subordinate

Dark Eldar probably do have psychic powers it's just they don't use them as far as I know anyway.
  5. Sithranis Sithranis Subordinate

All Eldar have psychic potential. The Dark Eldar suppress it at every opportunity to avoid the possibility of Warp entanglements. The Craftworld Eldar develop their psychic potential from childhood so that even those who are not treading the Path of the Seer can sense psychic phenomenon and use the psychoactive tech prevalent on craftworlds.
  6. Valihdyahr Valihdyahr Subordinate

Oh, my!o_O
  7. Al'Chir Alchy Subordinate

Last i read the psychic powers of the DE were atrophied.
  8. Fireeye Fireeye Well-Known Member

This. As the DE lack anything like soulstones, they shit bricks when even just thinking of Slaanesh (even more so than Craftsworlders), and using psychic powers in Commoragh would be like firing a signal flare to Slaanesh - which is why it is punishable by death.

You can do all sorts of sick stuff in Commoragh, but psykers powers are a absolute no-go.
  9. Al'Chir Alchy Subordinate

I know, but i think they can't use those powers any more that is why i said they were atrophied.
  10. Fireeye Fireeye Well-Known Member

That's the point. They're not allowed to use psykers powers in Commoragh, so said powers atrophied. I'd even go so far as to claim that the "tube baby" Dark Eldar were genetically altered to prohibit psyker powers.