Background Image

The Dark Eldar - Fallen Brethren Of Eldar

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Khaldam, Oct 30, 2013.

?

Which Kabal's shoud be added to the game if the Dark Eldar would be added?

1. Kabal of the Black Heart

102 vote(s)
    59.6%
  2. Kabal of the Bleaksoul Brethren

8 vote(s)
    4.7%
  3. Kabal of the Slashed Eye

11 vote(s)
    6.4%
  4. Kabal of the Poisoned Tongue

15 vote(s)
    8.8%
  5. Kabal of the Flayed Skull

10 vote(s)
    5.8%
  6. Other Kabal

25 vote(s)
    14.6%
  1. Khaldam Active Member

This topic is created to talk general about the Dark Eldar and everything included, about there culture, unties, adding the to the game, with Kabals of your favorite etc. I personaly have mixed feelings about them, beacuse i dont like bad races, but still i think there are very interesting.

Ok So i start. I see 4 Kabals to the game that should be added:
    Kabal of the Black Heart - becouse it is the oldest and the most powerfull of all Kabal's
    Kabal of the Bleaksoul Brethren - becouse of there very twisted sence of humor ;]
    Kabal of the Slashed Eye - becouse they often try too recruted assasins and bouty hunters wich i think could be a very interesting Kabal if you make them right
    Kabal of the Poisoned Tongue - becouse there are close to the Black Hearts and there are allso popular (or so i have heard) among Dark Eldar fans.

So, are there any Dark Eldar fans here? ;)
  2. NikolaNesic87 Nikola Active Member

Dark Eldar would be cool they have an interesting army Kabal of the Black Heart is my favorite it would be cool to see Dark Eldar Scourges, Mandrakes, Succubi or Wych and of course twisted and perverted Haemonculus.
    I forgot to mention Incubus :D i hope that if not immediately then later Dark Eldar will be added
    DreadForce83 and James like this.
  3. Presuming we ever do get to play as our Commorrite cousins, I'd be extremely happy as it is. Therefore, what Kabal they'd use matters little to me. Therefore I shall choose Black Heart.

That, and they're the largest, wealthiest, most influental Kabal! It would make the most sense for THEM to send large numbers of it's members to take part in vast battles of EC, as opposed to lesser Kabals.. Battles ripe with delicious morsels for the taking.
  4. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member

I would love to feast upon a bunch on Mon-Keigh! Wait....

Still Dark Eldar are pretty cool so I wouldn't mind having a go with the Black Heart Kabal everyone loves being the biggest and the strongest Dark Eldar group =D
  5. Pm713 Pm713 Subordinate

While I'm not actually a Dark Eldar player I'd like to see the Kabal of the Black Heart because that justifies other Kabals joining.
  6. Szunray Member

They should totally start with Black-Heart.
    But I voted "Other Kabal".
    The Sky-Serpents have pretty cool lore, and the coolest Dark Eldar Commander (Duke Sliscus).
    I think that Slicus alone would be a cool enough character to draw people to into the dark city...and y'know, Vect and his Kabal already got to appear in a game.

But dang dude, I'd be happy even if Black Heart were the ONLY Kabal, just to see some Commorites make it in.
    Dathas, Alchir and Farseer Urist like this.
  7. Afanasi Afanasi Subordinate

Well to be honest there's not really a lot of Eldar players and since some Eldar want to play Dark Eldar there will be even less players on both factions since they'd split making both just become more dwarfed by the amount of Space marines and Chaos Marines.
  8. Szunray Member

I feel ya Afansi, but that's the beauty of having more than 2 sides.

If this was an MMO with only two sides, I would be concerned. One side would get a numbers advantage, and crush the other side.

Seeing as, if Dark Eldar get their own faction, there will be 5 races (and lets face it, there will be 6 because Tau will arrive first damn them), there's more room for imbalance. Comparisons are inevitable so take Planetside 2 for example. One of the three sides in the war is behind in population at all times, but the territory control map is usually neatly divided into thirds. Players usually have the good sense to team up against whoever is ahead.
  9. Afanasi Afanasi Subordinate

Also I hear Nercons will be on there way as well so you do have a great point I didn't think about. Planetside 2 is exactly how I hope this game doesn't turn into, aka why I worry.
  10. Slor Slor Subordinate

I wouldn't be worried about such a population split. I know DAoC only had 3 realms, but it is a good example of how people interacted with the more overpopulated realm. The other two realms would either run crazy over the one, or bait n switch the overpop to the other realm and steal all their loot. When you make a game that is balanced - skill > numbers.