Background Image

The Coming Night Interest/OOC Thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by matt23, Jul 31, 2016.

1. I usually pick Khrone because I find him the most relatable with nurgle coming a close second for me and are more comfortable to rp for it. Not dissing the other two, I like all four and went a word bearer last time I was apart of a chaos rp (wanted to go human this time though.) But with Tzeentch, there's the whole maze of lies and fates thing attached to it and I'm just horrible at extreme planning and forethought (even though magically nuking someone is fun) And with slaanesh, there's always kind of a big stigma attached to it because of how people usually perceive the Dark prince and then trying to find something your character finds pleasure in that can stay relevant to the rp (at least for me, never gave it a serious chance before).

Don't for get the saying "The road to hell is paved with good intentions."
    Looking forward to your character then. :D
    Uriel1339 likes this.
  2. Bossaroo bossaroo Well-Known Member

Alright, id like to see how to slaanesh then. Also thats a badass khornate apothercary . Im just going to go undivided and let other people or the actions of chaos convert me to where ever i may go.
    Uriel1339 likes this.
  3. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

Almost insinuates that Slaaneshi's don't lie to get what they want :X Anyway you will see proper Slaanesh once I hopefully (-looks at @matt23 -) get the chance to have a proper conversion-moment.

Yeah this time will be much better than Urtus who was already on full-steam ahead to the power throne :X

Sounds like where I went with Udius Kain, a Devastator/Havoc. I played him super undivided with hearing voices in his head and crap and let the other players try to pull him in one direction over the other. It was quite entertaining.
  4. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

Sounds like Eva would get along with the character I brought
    BuriasDempsey and bossaroo like this.
  5. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

You have no char sheet up yet? :X
  6. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

Now I should

Player Name: Vulpas
    Character Name:Felana Lumen

Class: Flesh shaper/apothecary

Equipment: Black and grey carapace armor, auto pistol, electro whip, lasgun, combat knife. Medkit appothcary tools.

Planet of Origin:Taranis

Legion or Affiliation: former black hand, Black angels strike squad.

Physical Description:grey hair, and around 6ft height Felana lumen is a athletic built women with various scars and burns going up and down her body its quite obivious most of this women life has been spent in combat. Blue eyed several noticeable features stand out that differ her from humans. Pale color skin and fang like teeth and a left hand that is a claw. Often times having these covered up by her armor or clothing.
    While not in combat Felana wears a black jacket with black wings and two black fang like objects on the back and jeans.

History: Felana was created under a criminal gang organization called the black hand. Created during a replice experiment with two of black hand members DNA to make a more tougher and quicker shock trooper.

Bearing both mutations both gangers had in life Felana brother and sister batch were the blood thirstiest as they flew through the air and engage the foes of the hand but carried the most most outward mutations of the replice.

Instead of disposing them the black hand decided to have them become part of strike teams that would fight in the wastes of the hive guarding territory and pulling off more dangerous assaults. Felana of the bunch was the squad medic and had been around long enough to meet both of the gang members that made up her DNA but as time went on Felana grew tired of her life as a black angel desiring for more in life then the gang could provide she wished in her own mind that one day she could carve out her own path in life and make her own armies of soldiers not ones that were like her sisters but ones that would create a Paradise.

That day came a accident came in a cloning lab with a assistant cloning the wrong batch of DNA and letting loose someone not even thre angels could handle as the facility was being destroyed Felana decided to steal a copy of her creators work to study and create her own armies in the galaxy after she escaped the planet. Faking her own death and leaving the facility Felana fled hoping none of her sisters knew she survived.

As time went on Felana has been working around the sector has a mercenary who's picked up a bad habbit to drinking blood likely a side effect of one of her parents mutation.

Favored Fighting Style: Range group warfare with a squad

Religious Views or Devotion: Undivided currently leading toward tzeetch and Slannesh
  7. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

At least it's only 1 char :p Well more gang hive references in other RPs. And more references I won't get, doubt though that she will make much of a Slaaneshi just looking at the history.... Plus you don't wanna get in my territory! :p
  8. Oh no! Nora's creations are unleashed upon the galaxy! The horror! :p
  9. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

Heheheh likelyt she won't I usually aim for a more fabius like character undivided usually but having a want to perfect and change you creations and body.

Who knows she might fall to khornre and you can have that khornate doctor you wanted.

Welp at least it wasn't as horrifying as a smiley and Gabriel clone that would be horrifying vampiric genestealers with a super soldier serium mixed in.
    Uriel1339 and BuriasDempsey like this.
  10. Bossaroo bossaroo Well-Known Member

Nuke it from orbit. Nuke it all from orbit. Also More characters spawning from the depth of hive gang.