Background Image

The Coming Night Interest/OOC Thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by matt23, Jul 31, 2016.

1. That's Khorne for you.
    BuriasDempsey likes this.
  2. Bossaroo bossaroo Well-Known Member

I am here to keep everyone at some modicum of alive. If i further slide to Nurgle then be expectant of presents for everyone
  3. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

That you are attracted to losers? :X

Never said Lurielle has no honor, just can be paranoid.

I am aware of that ^^ (even though I could go Fireblade, ya know?)

Great if it's not a crazy Mad Dok then you gotta worry about a Nurgle Apothecary. Idk why nobody ever plays a Khorne or Slaanesh Apothecary. Much less stereotype, much more fun.
  4. And Malrak staying the hell away from you.
    I think I'd be a bit apprehensive about a Slanneshi apothecary feeling me up for injuries.
    bossaroo likes this.
  5. Bossaroo bossaroo Well-Known Member

Im personally not ok with playing a slaaneshi character and a khorne apothercary seems more likely to Rip and Tear you to pieces . Nurgle is in general the chaos god that works with keeping people running. Though i am tempted to stay undivided though
  6. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

Please tell me the reason for Slaanesh is NOT because of only sex & drugs? Too many people miss the obvious fact that Slaanesh is far more intrinsic than the other gods. To simply go and do what you please, when you please. Without having to worry or care about what the hell others believe or think. The sex & drugs part got soooo overly done by the community that people missed what Slaanesh is about. If just more people would read about the Laer and Fulgrim. I mean look at Fabius for an example - he is a great Apothecary.

And Khorne is similar, sure while they are all in for the blood and murder, it's not just blindless rage if you play it properly. Only Tzeentchian players seem to be able to play their patron properly because they are non-GMs and thus cannot foresee the future or manipulate the events in greater ways. But I hope this is not gonna end up a Chaos stereotype RP, lol.

As for Nurgle making people run.... Yeaaaah..... More like let them almost die in pure agony :X
    BuriasDempsey and bossaroo like this.
  7. Bossaroo bossaroo Well-Known Member

I understand Slaanesh well and they dont appeal to me , just sprt of doing what you please and the whole decadence just doesnt work for me. I only put a chaos god lean because everyone else did. I more-so prefer undivided. And ive never heard of a horne apothercary before so i might consider that
  8. Khorne is a God of Warriors, Slannesh is more about the freedom to do as you wish, Nurgle is the twisted incarnation of nature itself and also represents acceptance, and Tzeentch represents change and hope. The chaos gods are many things but I'd still be pretty suspious of anyone that worships Slannesh just in case.
  9. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

Time to show you how a propa Slaaneshi is played then! :D

Fans being fans, yay for custom conversions:
    [​IMG]

Every chaos god is hope, as the Lexicanum states and I believe so too.

Khorne - Hope of a formidable foe & victory in martial combat
    Tzeentch - Hope for a change to the better
    Nurgle - Hope to stay alive and not die
    Slaanesh - Hope to personally grow & experience new heights

Even the God-Emperor represents Hope :X

But you know all how the saying goes, right? Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment. (And that's why all worships begin with hope)
    bossaroo likes this.
  10. *tries to resist posting Alfabusa video*
    Fuck it

View: https://youtu.be/SG7VvMGw6w0