Background Image

The Coming Night Interest/OOC Thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by matt23, Jul 31, 2016.

1. I now hope we come across a loyalist dreadnought/ chaos greater daemon called Grendel. :D
    Grall_Stonefist and bossaroo like this.
  2. Bossaroo bossaroo Well-Known Member

1 ranged combatant amongst a melee gank mob. Good enough i guess. Keep their heads down long enough for us to get into melee and watch the dark gods smile on the blood shed
    @BuriasDempsey
    That would be amazing for us to watch
    BuriasDempsey likes this.
  3. Its gonna be some damn statement to rip that arm off :p

Though who says the legend of Beowulf dident allready start on Fenris, They have trolls and sea dragons
    BuriasDempsey and bossaroo like this.
  4. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

No long range combatants? You are aware I am basically a Tau, and have no melee skills because all I got is a darn knife, right? XD

Seems like I wasn't the only one with the idea of taking a char from the good ol' times. I decided against Urtus since Tuska wanted the psyker spot much more ^^
  5. And I thank you for that because I get to use space magic and plot to kill you all since I'm also a Tzeentch follower.
    bossaroo and Uriel1339 like this.
  6. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

Yeah Urtus would have done the same for boons of Mother Slaanesh. And he is not even Tzeentchian :X

But I suggest to not try to screw with Lurielle, you read what she did at the slightest doubt to her superior and ex-comrade xD
  7. Bossaroo bossaroo Well-Known Member

I worked for Honsou , nuff said there.
  8. No worries he just honest to god won't care about anyone but himself in the usual Tzeentch manner.
    bossaroo likes this.
  9. At this point it sounds like Eva is the only one with some sense of honor then lol.
    You know, the open combat no magic hacks or stabbings in the night, kind of honor. :p
    matt23 likes this.
  10. Imperius matt23 Curator

It was more relavent to the type of character you are playing, as in fire warriors are more ranged so a thunderhammer would seem a strange reward.