Background Image

The Coming Night Interest/OOC Thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by matt23, Jul 31, 2016.

1. Would a imperial guard grenade launcher be fine to add then?
    TuskatheDaemonKilla and bossaroo like this.
  2. Bossaroo bossaroo Well-Known Member

Thats good. I was scared that there would be a strength gap but this aleiviates this. Another method would be to slow or limit the progression of astartes characters relative to non-astartes characters. It makes sense as astartes learn their roles and stick with it while its easier for a non astartes to adapt their role or method ( if im not getting my lore wrong this is supported )
  3. Imperius matt23 Curator

Yes.

Progression will be even, with great feats being the exception. Say one was to kill a champion or doing something else special, there maybe an unquie Upgrade for them. Rewards will be relative to the player, meaning @Uriel1339 character would not get a thunderhammer as a reward, but instead something that goes with his character.
  4. Bossaroo bossaroo Well-Known Member

Good to know. Though Uriel's chatacter running around with a thunder hammer would be quite hilarious though lore breaking.
  5. @matt23
    So I gave Makrak a las carbine, a bolt pistol, carapace armor and a chaos corupted force staff is that ok or too much?
    Uriel1339 likes this.
  6. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

Nothing lore breaking at all:

[​IMG]

:X

Freaking sexists. Accept that women can have thunderous hammers now too!

In all seriousness though: A one-handed thunder hammer could be possible (like those that Terminators have, just for non-terminators). Especially if I should ever get a bionic arm, just saying.
  7. By GM allowance.
    BEOWULF LIVES AGAIN :D

Player name: Grall Stonefist
    Character name:Beowulf
    Type: Chaos marine
    Former Chapter: Spacewolves

Patron God (if any): influenced somewhat towards Slaneesh, but no patron

Equipment: chainsword, bolt pistol, MK 6 power armour

History: Will be revealed since he will like talking about himself :p

Appearance: Beowulf stands averagely tall for a marine, though his face and genereal fetures would be descibed more as handsome, he dosent have a wild scraggely hair and beard as normal amongst spacewolves, but a cut and kempt

[​IMG]
  8. Bossaroo bossaroo Well-Known Member

I assumed he was referring to the 2 handed thunder hammers which are close to the height of a space marines not the 1 handed ones . Also i notice we have no long range combatants .
  9. Wolves dont give a dimmadamn
    [​IMG]
    BuriasDempsey likes this.
  10. Malrak can use space magic your statement is irrelevant.
    bossaroo likes this.