Background Image

The Coming Night Interest/OOC Thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by matt23, Jul 31, 2016.

1. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

you know I thought of something I remember earlier someone talking about a nurglite apothcarys being not possible.

Would it be sacrilege to nurgle if a Nurglite apothcary existed an tried to improve upon his dieseas or tried to make them more contagious?

Also I can imagine Felana Cloning some squ- I mean some tiny elf like chaos beings for this holiday operation.
  2. Maensith Subordinate

May I add my 5 cents?

How many Alpha Legionnaires does it take to change a lightbulb?
    None, others will change a lightbulb for them while they betray each other

How many Dark Eldar does it take to change a lightbulb?
    None, let the primitives and slaves do manual work

How many craftworld Eldar does it take to change a lightbulb?
    Only one, but he/she must walk Path of the Lightbulb Changing to do it properly - otherwise he/she will succumb to the obsessive dark impulses of lightbulb changing.

How many Necrons does it take to change a lightbulb?
    None, when the Chaos is destroyed, there will be no need in lightbulbs

How many Emperor's Children does it take to change a lightbulb?
    Only the Phoenician can change a lightbulb with proper grace while his entire Legion watches in admiration and praises their primarch's glory

How many Commissars does it take to change a lightbulb?
    Only the one who still has bullets in his pistol after shooting his own coward guardsmen

How many Phoenix Lords does it take to change a lightbulb?
    The Phoenix Lord doesnt change a lightbulb - he/she changes reality to a point when a lightbulb is still active

How many Harlequins does it take to change a lightbulb?
    Several Troupes at least, if a lightbulb is not broken during the Play

How many Farseers does it take to change a lightbulb?
    Incorrect question, one must first look into the skein of fates and foresee the consequences of this particular lightbulb changing

How many Word Bearers does it take to change a lightbulb?
    Depends on what the Book of Lorgar speaks of it

How many World Eaters does it take to change a lightbulb?
    Light to the Light God! Bulbs to the Bulb Throne!
    Jorimel, Vulpas and BuriasDempsey like this.
  3. Saraph Midas Casavay Well-Known Member

Before anything else, let me apologise, please. I am sorry for leaving.

After I was gone, and admittedly partially due to procrastination because I was afraid I would be lynched, I am back to EC. And I am aware I have been gone for over a month, and probably written out of this RP. As I have grown fond of Lahamu (and the Dramatis Personae in general), I will ask whether I can rejoin this story, however.
  4. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

Good to see you back Maleth While I haven't seen anyone with lynching feelings I have seen a few of us worried, While Not much has happened since you last posted due to life and Matt recovering from a accident, but there maybe likely a chance for you to rejoin..

I hope Matts Recovering well.

Anyways Ever wonder what a a wild pack of grazing dreadnought look like?
    Jorimel and Casavay like this.
  5. Jorimel Jorimel Well-Known Member

Matt23 has been in a car accident and is currently recovering, so the game is on hold and you almost certainly didn't miss as much as you think :) I'm sure you would be welcome back.

That probably goes generally, in fact.
    BuriasDempsey and Casavay like this.
  6. Saraph Midas Casavay Well-Known Member

I feel a bit bad now :I And I even read about the accident, I believe.

@matt23 I wish you the very best for your recovery. Try not to strain yourself too much while you do.
    BuriasDempsey likes this.
  7. Jorimel Jorimel Well-Known Member

Satharn with teddy.jpg
    Satharn gets a teddybear.
  8. Imperius matt23 Curator

Just want to pop in to let everyone know I am still alive. The healing process has been going smoothly, though there is still a lot of pain with it. No more surgeries, so from here on it is strictly healing. Thanks for all the get well wishes and I hope that everyone is in good health and have a merry ol time around this season.
  9. Jorimel Jorimel Well-Known Member

Glad to hear it's going well - I hope everything continues healing well and you have a good festive season :)
    Maleth and Colapse like this.
  10. Maensith Subordinate

Is it a Nightlord clawing at Nostramo's bear? (are there bears on Nostramo?)