Background Image

The Bots Have Invaded

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by zed, Jul 26, 2014.

1. They do nothing there are automated programs to deal with these things and companies who specialize in it, I guess they dont have the money at EC which isnt a bad thing, im glad their using every dollar they can right to pay themselves and order loads of pizzas and chinese takeout. After release and they can breathe a bit it may manifest itself.
    Vaanes likes this.
  2. Dark Knight Dark-Knight Nickname Change

They hath returned.
  3. PnzrNorm PnzrNorm Arkhona Vanguard

I think they're using the "Staff Online Now" box to maximize their potential. :\
  4. zed zed Prefectus

what i hate is once in a great wile they actually trick me because i will sometimes blindly click next to the forum categories where it shows the last updated tread and when i see "Big mechanized servers" i get giddy with excitement..........then i die a little when it just ramblings of the bots :eek:
  5. Strayed Strayed Well-Known Member

If worse comes to worse we can just declare an Exterminatus.
  6. Arlin Arlin Member

Exterminatus against the Heretical Bots! They have struck again.
  7. Nasher Nasher Firebrand

Neverending Exterminata.
  8. gettozachoppa choppa92 Subordinate

at least the spam only appears to be occuring in threads the spammers create.
    Nasher likes this.
  9. Arlin Arlin Member

That is a good thing. If they spammed normal threads then I fear for the sanity of the mods.
  10. Thankfully these bots only limit themselves to posting in General Discussion or Introductions posts. There was a set of bots that would post in every forum here but once the forums got changed they thankfully stopped. Lets just pray they never start posting in others threads.