Background Image

The Black Crusade - Group 1 - After Action Report

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by LordArkaneth, Nov 24, 2013.

1. LordArkaneth LordArkaneth Active Member

Hello folks,

hopefully the mods are okay with having a seperate thread for the after-action reports of group 1. Yesterday was a great session. I went on raidcall, with to me at first complete strangers to play the Warhammer 40k Roleplaying game The Black Crusade. I had no idea the interaction in the group would be so great; we played for a whopping four hours in a row.

This is our group in this session:
    • Arkaneth - Paul S. - DM
    • Lord Ariok - Sean S. - Lord Ariok Kadris (Champion)
    • KoRny Kenny - Kenny W. - Giger Lanius (Psyker)
    • Spirit of Rock - Druzia Vendahl (Renegade)
    • Alhendors Du'un - Lewis R. - Alhendors Du'un (Sorceror)
    SonOfLorgar likes this.
  2. LordArkaneth LordArkaneth Active Member

SonOfLorgar likes this.
  3. LordArkaneth LordArkaneth Active Member

SonOfLorgar likes this.
  4. LordArkaneth LordArkaneth Active Member

SonOfLorgar likes this.
  5. SonOfLorgar SonOfLorgar Well-Known Member

Quite exciting! I have to say that a word bearer reduced to artifact trading is quite disapointing , especially since you name him to be an Apostle but , other than that itchy detail , i rly dig your group. The paranoid renegade is propably my favourite , he is the kind of guy who is certain to screw things up eventually haha! Oh and the part with the berzerkers was great! Very tense! I thought one of you would actually die!
  6. LordArkaneth LordArkaneth Active Member

It started as a bit of a quirk, having a Word Bearer as a trader; but maybe he has an ulterior motive? ;) Word Bearers spread the word of Chaos, so... But glad that you like it :)
    SonOfLorgar likes this.
  7. czieg1 Well-Known Member

I demand more! Do you guys meet weekly and you'll post everything the day after or what?
  8. LordArkaneth LordArkaneth Active Member

Well, we played it a while ago now, somehow there was a lot of miscommunication, but next sunday will be our second session finally ;)
  9. czieg1 Well-Known Member

you must post everything the day after.
  10. LordArkaneth LordArkaneth Active Member

I wish I could, but I record our sessions so I get the quotes and citations right and it took me a long bit to have the story exactly as we've played it, but I'll try as fast as possible ;)