Background Image

The Battle For Lorjin V

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by VanceTheGreatStubbs, Jan 4, 2014.

1. This Rp thread is for those who desire a fairly more simple way of roleplaying where instead of rolling dice and all, you choose your own actions,characters, races and adventures upon the battle worn Forge World of Lorjin V.

Story:
    Lorjin V was a prime Imperial production Forge World, producing mass amounts of battle tanks, particuarly Leman Russ's. But upon the invasion of many different Alien and Heretical incursions, the planet's industry has been put to a standstill as the many forces clash for control of the Forge Worlds many recources!

Rules:
    Theres mainly only 2 rules to list here
    -Make your own Character profile before RPing, so we can get to know what your going to be
    -Make sure you have fun!
  2. KnightReborned WanderingJester Well-Known Member

Are you going to be narrating as GM for each character? or is it's more of a free roam adventure where we make up the thing as we go along?
  3. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

Lorjin V sure you don't mean "Lorn V"? *I smell the Necrons in this RP*

but as Jester I would like to know: You gonna GM and narrate only or "also" participate?

In my opinion a pure GM / Narrator is better in my opinion....4

EDIT: also any restrictions on race, faction, etc.? And do we get to lead forces or are we only single characters under NPC command or something?
  4. Like I said above, it's all your choice, lead an army or be a normal foot soldier, freedom for you my friend

And also, I will be Narrating/game making for everything, no worries.

First Narration:

The main industrial complex of the planet is at a standstill like everywhere else, but something is arising there. Unusual psychic energies are present in the area, creating a strange psychic field that hurts the ability of psykers in the area. Many armies are already trying to find the source of it, can you get there first?
  5. KnightReborned WanderingJester Well-Known Member

Name: Curtis Virutous
    Rank/Type: Tactical Marine, 3rd squad, 2nd company
    Faction: Novamarines, Adeptus Astartes
    Current Status: Was part of the mission to secure the psychic area for further study by Librarian Aurian of the 2nd Company. His thunderhawk was shot down during the mass thunderhawk deployment of the entire company and he was the only survivor. Recently transferred to the battle company, this was Curtis's first deployment with his new squad.

Equipment:
    Mark VIII Errant Armour
    Mark II Ultra pattern Bolter with sufficient amount of regular bolt ammo
    Repair Cement
    Power Sword (salvaged from his dead Sergeant)
    Astartes Harness
    Cartograph along with a map of the area around the objective
    Combi Tool
  6. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

Name: Lloyd Cepalix
    Rank/Type: Apothecarius, 2nd company
    Current Status: Was since his successful apprenticeship among the Novamarines in the 10th company to overwatch recruitment and serve as their Apothecary, after the Apothecary of the 2nd Company deceased he was moved to the Company, this was roughly 100 years ago.
    Lloyd's duty is the typical First Aid and Gene-Seed Recovery, he is loyal and demoted to the Astartes as it would be expected by a Novamarine.

Equipment:
    - Mark VIII Errant Power Armour, modified for Apothecari use.
    -- Modifications include:
    --- Additional utility belt slots to store gene-seed / bio-samples (less space for ammo / grenades)
    --- Narthecium

Master Crafted Chainsword (named Pure Blood), (Regular) Bolt Pistol

1 Frag Grenade, 1 Krak Grenade

Apothecary Equipment:
    - First Aid Kit (including Adrenaline Injections, Blood Infusion / Transfusion, etc.)
    - 5 Containers for Samples / Gene-Seed
    - Carnifex
  7. Mechaius Mechiaus Prefectus

Name: Richter Boltzmann
    Faction: Adeptus Mechanicus
    Current Status: As the right hand of the Fabricator-General of the Forge World of Lorjin V, he has been tasked to restore order to the planet. He has been granted full command of all Skitarii forces available and the resources of all forge complexes. He is distrustful of all outside forces, viewing them as inferior to those of the Mechanicum. He acknowledges no authority but his own, and that of his superiors. He will carryout his mandate with brutal efficiency and will allow nothing to stand in his way.

Equipment:
    Cyber Mantle
    Reinforced Exo-Skeleton
    Substantial Augmentations (Only brain is biological)
    Mechadendrites
    Personal Refractor-Field

Weapons:
    Built-in weapon systems in his Mechadendrites (Ranged and Close Combat)
    Plasma Pistol
    Urian Velos likes this.
  8. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

OOC: Mechaius you sure love the Mechanicus! Especially since I saw what you did on Lorias with the forge-city ; glad to see you here!
  9. I might as well play along with everyone

Name: Benjamin Argia
    Faction: Imperial Guard, 532nd Lorjin Armoured Regiment
    Current Status:
    Being deployed with his entire regiment to secure the planet for the Adeptus Astartes to deploy and investigate, he is cureently Co-Commander of an entire Armoured Regiment lined up with Leman Russ Tanks,Hellhounds,Devil Dogs, Basilisks,Baneblades and oceans of infantry men, or as the commander calls them "Cannon Fodder". He is tasked with maintaning control of the Basilisks mained at the deployment zone and breifing the incoming Space Marines
  10. Azrael Azrael11197 Subordinate

Name: Allistar Talbrak
    Age: 50(let me know if that sounds about right to you guys)
    Current Status: During his squad's grav-chute deployment to the area of the psychic disturbance the Scout Sergeant Talos was hit and died before impact the blast blew all of them off their pre-determined courses Allistar survived the landing but cannot make contact with any of the other Scouts and is isolated in the AO.

Equipment:
    Carapace Armor
    Camo-Cloak
    Grav-chute
    Astartes Combat Knife
    Bolt Pistol with Grapnel attachment
    Astartes pattern Sniper Rifle-Silenced
    Plenty of AP and HE rounds for the Rifle
    3 Clips of standard Bolt rounds