Background Image

The Arena

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by DecisiveRaindrop, Dec 7, 2013.

1. *I drop my hammer and used my hands to grab the chainaxe, but I was unable to see the knife get jammed into my midsection*
    CrazyCanadian24 likes this.
  2. Uncle Tjek Tjeknalis Subordinate

Same as usual: Plague marine, Heavy bolter, Plague sword.

*Steps unto the battlefield seemingly out of nowhere*
    Well, well. What do we have here?
  3. Santa Claus fighting a barbarian. Nothing special.
  4. KnightReborned WanderingJester Well-Known Member

"Stay out of this Nurgle Pig, Khorne will have this one's head!"

I let go of the chainaxe and the knife lodged in the terminator's midsection and picks up the dropped hammer with both hands. It's a little heavier than what I'm used to so I'm off balanced, but I took a half aimed swing with as much strength as my blood frenzy allows, aiming for the torso of the terminator as the largest target.
  5. *i see you struggling to maintain balance and I use my other hammer to sweep your lower greave, causing you to slam onto your back*
  6. KnightReborned WanderingJester Well-Known Member

Milk splashed up as I hit the red soil, and as the terminator moves to bring the remaining thunder hammer down, I roll to the side, grabbing the fallen chainaxe as I struggle to avoid the deathblow. I retreat a few steps, take a quick look at where my pistol fell (opposite of where I'm standing in relations to you), and charged in once more, swinging the chainaxe at the unguarded arm of the terminator.
  7. *sidesteps and readies to swing at the back of the chaos marine*
  8. KnightReborned WanderingJester Well-Known Member

I bring the chainaxe just in time to stop the hammer from crushing my skull, but didn't have enough strength to stop its force. The Hammerblow propelled me into the air and I crashed into a corpse pile of dead guardsmen. Unfortunately the blow of the impacts stuns me for a second. Fortunately, I landed next to my pistol.

OOC: here's what it is btw, just for future references http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Inferno_Pistol
  9. OOC: derp :3 I kept reading it as plasma pistol. No clue why
    *Walks up and puts my foot on top of your gun hand*
    Yield and repent heretic...
  10. KnightReborned WanderingJester Well-Known Member

"I'LL NEVER BOW TO THE FALSE EMPEROR! "

I grip my chainaxe and swings it at the leg pinning my hand down.