Background Image

The Arena

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by DecisiveRaindrop, Dec 7, 2013.

1. KnightReborned WanderingJester Well-Known Member

Back in this good sirs, Khorne Beserker, chainaxe and inferno pistol.
    CrazyCanadian24 likes this.
  2. *starts charging the heretic with hammers in hand*
  3. KnightReborned WanderingJester Well-Known Member

Seeing the charging terminator, I quickly finishes my skull of Khorne Flakes and smash the head on the ground. Drawing my weapons, I fired two shots from my pistol and rolled to the right.
  4. *The two shots glance the edges of my armor and I slip on the milk from the heretical cereal*
  5. KnightReborned WanderingJester Well-Known Member

"HA! Khorne be blessed! Accept this offering from me! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!"

Leaps at the fallen terminator, bringing the chainaxe down.
  6. *I use the shaft of my hammer to block the shaft of your axe, and with a forceful kick I knock you off me*
    The only offering going to be made here heretic is that of your death in His holy name.
  7. *i try to rise but the hail of shots felled my attempt to rise*
    OOC: not sure how powerful plasma pistols are compared to termi armor
  8. KnightReborned WanderingJester Well-Known Member

OOC: sorry deleted my post, felt that your kick should have done more than just knock me down for a moment. Here's the new reaction from your kick.

Flying backwards from the kick, my pistol get knocked out of my hand as I impacted the ground. Finding a relatively intact combat knife on the field of slaughter from earlier, I pick that up and charges at the terminator again, aiming my knife at the terminator's neck and my chainaxe at one of the arms.
  9. *I see the oncoming foe and am forced to use my teleporter much to my distaste of using a device that I view as cowardly, and in a radiant red light I teleport onto my feet ready to face the oncoming foe*
  10. KnightReborned WanderingJester Well-Known Member

As I reach within striking distance of the terminator, I shifted my chainaxe for his leg, and my knive for his midsection, hoping for a clean cut to avoid the hammers coming down.