Background Image

The Alfa Legion Hub

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Bruva-Alfabusa, Oct 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kratos Kratos Curator

i want the kill all the gods in this universe soo0 am i heretic too ? if yes sure i want the join
    Kristijan_Fright likes this.
  2. The ultimate Atheist has joined!
  3. Milkman here due to me being a complete wank my username is not the same as my Alfa legion forum name 10/10 I am here to deliver milk and take names, And im all out of names.
  4. Drew DrewM Preacher

What type of milk? I prefer 1%
  5. Striderhd82 WarhammerLoreLover Arkhona Vanguard

Hello Alfa Legion my nameis -Kill EVERYONE ONE!!!- I meant Striderhd love your YouTube Vids and ready to -BURN THE WORLD TO SUNDERS!- I mean serve the chapter in all their missions to take back control of the planet! ready to serve..

My wish is to be a Imperial Guard Midget that Smokes Cati weed and deals head shots to the chapters enemys!

For the Emperor!
    [​IMG]
  6. Ascendant Azathoth Well-Known Member

@Bruva-Alfabusa

*is on a Warship above a Shrine World*

You know what, they're just running around, worshipping the Emperor down there, better just lay the Exterminatus upon these Heretics, ALRIGHT, FIRE!

*rams head repeatedly into the "Daemonic Shitstorm" button*

*Shrine World is engulfed in Warpfire, destroying the planet's crust and annihilating all life on the planet down to the subatomic level*
  7. Its all types of milk, ALL types.
  8. Drew DrewM Preacher

Don't make a promise you can't keep. What about chocolate? Strawberry?! COFFEE?!
  9. Kaptin Primorkagorka DaKaptin Well-Known Member

COFFEE!?
    [​IMG]
    Castian likes this.
  10. Locked at request of the OP.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.