Background Image

The Alfa Legion Hub

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Bruva-Alfabusa, Oct 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Became a proud member of Alfa Legion on steam.

PS: the new "if emperor had a text-to-speech device" is one of the best you have done, it was hilarious. Psychic high five
  2. PhilosAzel Philos Ordinate

any requirements ?
  3. You must be a loyal heretic that has a love hate relationship with the dark gods of the Astronomican.
  4. sooooo..the emo/goth chapter?? lol ;)
  5. Greetings. It is a pleasure to survey this thread. May I say I immeasurably adore the Text-to-Speech Device series. I'd like to address a question to the Emperor for a future Q&A video of Text-to-Speech Device.

Glorious Emperor, we have discovered a sizable faction of terrans in one of the far western quadrants of the galaxy. They hold seemingly no religious belief, using the word "god" merely as a term to strengthen their points, and instead focus on progressing their scientific and technological development. Many among them seem to posses psycher powers, but most of them are brainwashed and turned into obedient assassins. Lastly however, these terrans seem to be allied with a xeno species of powerful psychers which have incredibly advanced technology, "peacefully coexisting" with them even. What would you have us do about them?
    DaKaptin likes this.
  6. Kaptin Primorkagorka DaKaptin Well-Known Member

Got Legecy ov da Void ave we?

Da answer:
    EXTERMINATUS!
  7. High Adept Zeth High_Adept_Zeth Arkhona Vanguard

That would be Night Lords mate.

-Dark Angel Techmarine
    BruvvaThomas and DaKaptin like this.
  8. lol XD
    High_Adept_Zeth likes this.
  9. Ooh! Sign me up for the fun times, so that we may strike down the foul forces of Polonia!

My username on Steam is 'Wurpsmeth Wessel'
  10. Drew DrewM Preacher

Greeting, honorable battle-brothers!

Alfa legion looks like it's wassup. I'm subbed to all of the legion's video makers, a patreon supporter of Bruva, and I play a buttload of 40k games and generally screw around a lot (but for the emperor, of course).

My qualifications include doing a pretty good impression of Towlie from South Park, sheep noises, forgetting things, and other stuff, too.

Sign me up, if you'll have me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.