Background Image

The Age Of Sigmar is upon us!

Discussion in 'Table Top' started by KroozaNob, Jul 4, 2015.

1. Krooza Nob Bozz KroozaNob Well-Known Member

GW finally did it.....
    they killed the Fantasy... and now, THEY REACHED A NEW LEVEL OF BADASSERY, WHOOOO!!!!

http://www.games-workshop.com/it-IT/Warhammer

Looks like the old Sigmar finally raised his ass and started planning to kick the Chaos ass (or asses for Slaneesh or Tzeentch followers) back....
    by empowering the best warriors with the powers of magic!

"We are the Angels of Death, we'r- AHEM, wrong Emperor's chosens....:confused:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

What's your opinion about this new vision of the Fantasy setting?​
    Grigdusher, Blakklaw and Zhull like this.
  2. Krooza Nob Bozz KroozaNob Well-Known Member

Also. looks like the first guys which are about to be kicked seems servants of Khorne....
    Not like they won't put up a fight....

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Blakklaw likes this.
  3. Gruk'Lok Blakk Klaw Blakklaw Arkhona Vanguard

Oh man, Oh man, Oh man.
    This looks so cool, just saw it on GW's site.
    The Stormcast Eternals looks amazing. I couldn't help but drawing some of the design towards Space Marines.
    I hope they'll expand on this. My first thought was Sigmar would gather from all races like Lizardmen and shit like that against the forces of Chaos. We'll see.
    Lets hope it takes a direction that can out-perform old Fantasy. Propably never will, but fuck it. This looks cool too.

All in all, this is really cool. I can't wait to see how this will "roll out" and how this whole Age of Sigmar will turn out.
    The new colours look amazing.. For my Celestial Lion SM Army. I've promised myself I'll see if I can get some Retributors. They look fantastic and their "Squad Leader" Pauldrons and Wrist Armor would be amazing for my SM Army. Their hammers could be used for my Salamanders.
    I'd only violate them like this because I never play Fantasy much. Sometimes, it's fun to wreak havoc with Chaos and Lizardmen though.

The question now is, what will we be seeing next?

Edit: You forgot the Blood Reavers. I think they were called that. Reavers atleast.
    [​IMG]
    KroozaNob likes this.
  4. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

5. Gruk'Lok Blakk Klaw Blakklaw Arkhona Vanguard

I like how they divided the factions even more on the web store now. Theres' now Specific Race, Alligeance and of course the Factions. Gotta love the Alliances though. Elves, Lizardmen and "Humans." Order, Death, Destruction and Chaos.
    Specially love Lizardmen being in Order Alligeance.
  6. dashue dashue New Member

Omg this models are super epic (and looks hards as hell to paint)

But can someone explain the lore behind it?, Im kind of lost in terms of warhammer fantasy
    to be honest I don't even understand the 'End of times' thing

The empire is over? who won the end of times? and who are this guys, ''angels'' and ''demons''?
  7. Ascendant Azathoth Well-Known Member

Chaos conquered the Fantasy World in End Times, they can do it again.
    Bladerunner777 and ringoblood like this.
  8. Krooza Nob Bozz KroozaNob Well-Known Member

Looks like Chaos is already ruling here... though good old Sigm&co seem to want to kick your ass now, BIATCH!
  9. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

in age of sigmar chaos have conquered 7 of 8 mortals realms. the 8 mortal realms was in an alliance under the protection of sigmar (that created the eight realm with the remains of the old world with the aid of a space dragon or similar).
    chaos finded the new 8 realms the alliance broken and sigmar closed his gate and protected all the free people that escape from chaos.

now sigmar have finally gathered the storm reforged and army of immortal warriors (the sigmarines) and unleashed them against the chaos for reconquest the 8 realms.

now only the celestial realm is safe is described as a sorta of paradise
  10. dashue dashue New Member

Hory shet, this is amazing and sad at same time. I hope this don't happen in W40k universe

Also I don't get why Sigmar don't call this 'almost-space marines' Retributors before lol