Background Image

The 5's map and why it's a wasted effort.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Deathwish, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Closet Case Ork Main Deathwish Well-Known Member

Tzeentch called me up the other day and told me how the 5s map is gonna play out. So here's the abridged version of the story.

5s map goes live>Blop and Bro duke it out>Blop destroys Bro over and over>Bro leaves 5s queue and returns to the general queue to lick wounds and crush pugs>Blop returns to general queue because there is no one in the 5s queue. End result: no one plays the 5s map/wasted effort.
    Sonbot and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  2. Inb4 asheru
    Hotab and Deathwish like this.
  3. I do not remember calling you.
    I might be Tzeentch, but I'm probably Alpharius. At least on Mondays.
  4. But you do have a point that good players will be the death of 5v5. Good players will shut it down and it will be no fun when they do, but I don't imagine they'll spend ages on 5v5, and the majority of games should be fine.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  5. Krayt Krayt Preacher

not a bad summary
  6. Closet Case Ork Main Deathwish Well-Known Member

Shit bruh, tell me that's NOT how it's gonna go down. I dare ya.
    Krayt likes this.
  7. Proteus Lychoro ProteusVM Forum Beta Tester

blop vs blop scrims in 5v5 > pubstomping
  8. Closet Case Ork Main Deathwish Well-Known Member

I see that lasting all of about 2 hours before someone gets their feelings hurt and goes back to general queue.
  9. I dont play with groups because I want a challange. I play with groups because they know what they are doing and do it ten times out of ten. I just played a match where we lost because no one but me wanted to defend c. What was everybodies excuse? They didnt want to be a *camping fag* like me. I feel no sympathy for people being pubstomped. Most of the time they deserve for not getting with the program and doing what needs to be done regardless of if they like it or not.
    Doomness1000 and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  10. Closet Case Ork Main Deathwish Well-Known Member

I'm already NOT going to play 5s because I know what and who will be in there. Nothing but premade 5 man kill teams with Bolters, rollex and nade tricking crushing any poor rando chump that made the mistake of "hey! A new map and game mode! I think I'll try it out."
    No thanks.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.