Background Image

Terminators, Meganobz and Wraithguard in PvE?

Discussion in 'PVE Discussion' started by Slendykins, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Mr.Slendykins Sockman Slendykins Steam Early Access

I'm genuinely curious if you will be allowed to use these dudes in PvE, they'll be bulky and they'll take warriors head on with ease.
  2. Maybe they'll be unable to sprint, so it causes the entire team to go as fast as the slowest member.

This, in turn, makes everyone more vulnerable to Tyranid swarming.
    Slendykins likes this.
  3. Demetri Dominov Demetri_Dominov Arkhona Vanguard

Yeah there will definitely be downsides to taking TEQs if we're allowed to bring them.
    I think the simplest will be that the AI would get some sort of target priority directed on the TEQs, especially the Warriors who will really hurt them pretty quickly.

The real question is, what happens when your whole squad deploys as a TEQ? Woukd it warriant an even harder response from the AI, like more Warriors?
    Slendykins likes this.
  4. Elemir Swiftblade Warriant Arkhona Vanguard

wot

That aside, I believe they have said in the past that they will be allowed in PVE.
    Whitefox550 likes this.
  5. Demetri Dominov Demetri_Dominov Arkhona Vanguard

My large sasauge fingers have battered my phone into believing that's a real word now.
    Keira and Warriant like this.
  6. Asyran Eldritch Arkhona Vanguard

Most TEQs will be good in PvE, Wraithguard will be largely useless except for killing Warriors, other than that. Dead weight.
  7. Lucius Vinicius JojoKasei Arkhona Vanguard

Why? In DoW 2 they were absolute beasts. (Ok, that is the only time I had any contact with them, so it is my only example.)
  8. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

They will most likely only have the wraith cannon (or whatever its called) since d scythe would break the game like flamers or something and wraithblades were already confirmed to not be released day 1 with heavies.

This means a slow charging gun with heavy damage that might have aoe on a slow class with almost no melee capabilities and will probably be interrupted when charging his gun when melee attacked, far from ideal especially since everyone else gets power fists/claws.
    Slendykins likes this.
  9. Galen Galen Arkhona Vanguard

PF seems to deal with the warrior really nice.With that being said i dont think we will get TEQs in pve since it would step onto DWs selling point.
  10. Mr.Slendykins Sockman Slendykins Steam Early Access

Nice to see some replies on this thread, and some ideas too, I mean, what if all of the team were terminators with assault cannons and power fists? It would be incredibly easy.

Personally after reading the replies I think they wouldn't allow heroes or elites inside of PvE.

Unless it's restricted to one player only? That would make a lot more sense.

Lastly, are Veterans allowed inside of PvE as of right now? I can't say i've saw any and I don't play PvE on my main Ork Character due to lack of players. I've been getting consistent matches with my SM character due to the larger playerbase though.