Background Image

Tell Us Your Best Moment in EC

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Beatusx, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Aceryl Aceryl Menial

2 shield bros and Chains Sword ? NO PROBLEM

A bolter? Shit run :SMSurprised:
    Beatusx likes this.
  2. Chuffy Chuffster Deacon

Best moment: 4 CSM, 1 grenade. From the grave, Heretics! It wasn't a deliberate suicide bomb either. There were just a lot more guys round the corner than I was expecting.

I think when the grenade landed they were trying to pick up one or two of the guys I'd downed or they all body blocked each other. Whatever it is was, it was a moment I will cherish.

Worst moment: Discovering how easy it was to use Abaddon's Disgrace, then levelling a CSM in maybe a quarter the time it took my LSM main. Those days are behind me, I think, but I do play a Dark Angel so you can never be sure.

[​IMG]
    Beatusx likes this.
  3. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

I have couple "shiny" moment...

Beatusx and BrotherDamnatus like this.
  4. My best moment was quite a while back in early access when they just released Harkus and I attacked for the first time, playing SM. There was one moment, where almost the whole team decided to take the stairs that used to be at the right up the wall (to be fair, we had VOIP back then). Rushing up those stairs with ~20 battlebrothers just felt so fucking epic, and we ended up taking the wall with little casualties.
    Beatusx likes this.
  5. I can't say whether it was the best moment, but it sure as Rhana Dandra was a memorable one. During one of our clan ops we were defending Medusa against ceramite-coated tinned meat (sadly I don't remember which flavour it was). As usual I was a Fire Dragon. We were running a Burning Wing and received reports about a Predator southeast of A. It's right flank was covered a stack of metal boxes™ and my FD mate was constantly telling the driver to get him closer to the tank. Finally I was fed up with this, jumped out of the transport and ran towards the Pred while telling my colleague that the way to do this was on foot. Of course the the tank opened fire, because taking a tank head-on is not the most brilliant idea, to say the least. I zig-zagged and managed to avoid most of the fire, got behind the Predator in pretty bad shape and blew it up. To be fair though, I think the lag was on my side that day.

As for the worst moment, that was literally during WPs first match on the dev-stream (I think it was against END, but I'm not 100% sure). One hell of a battle. It was great. ...and then Steam said "Nope. Zog it ya panzies an' spikey gitz."
    Beatusx likes this.
  6. Winning Fortress Orkus for the first time as Ork, on launch day. Anyone who was there during the infamous "Orkus massacre" must realize how good it felt. Plus, I believe that was the game where I finally got the "killing a dev" achievement, as they usually played at very different hours that I could.

The first time I topped the scoreboard, as a Sorcerer. I think I killed 4 or 5 people, the rest of the 9k xp came only from healing; that was way before the rework on the warp charges mechanics, and I remember I could heal this one guy for 30 seconds straight while he was being shot at by heavy bolters, I remember getting something like 1.5k xp just from this. :p

The other time I topped the score was during a defence on Fortress Orkus. I stayed in one of the turrets right behind the door, and for some reason the enemy Marines were coming in this way like lemmings, giving me my best kill streak ever.
    Beatusx likes this.
  7. Tiberius Brad83 Subordinate

One of my favorite things to do is when I'm a sorcerer and someone is on a killing rampage but they don't finish off someone. They then head towards me and I heal the guy they downed last and as I'm desperately trying to defend myself. The other guy comes up behind and kills him. Now that is proper team work
    BrotherShrimp and Beatusx like this.
  8. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

Bump.

Beatusx likes this.
  9. Beatus Beatusx Subordinate

Jumping out of the window and finding yourself an afk player was really great
  10. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

I have more moments, but i don't wanna spam this topic.
    Forj and Beatusx like this.