Background Image

Tau And Chaos?

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Montyr, Apr 6, 2014.

?

What do you think? Why not team up two people that could care less about each other?

1. What a great idea haters Teaming up

4 vote(s)
    4.8%
  2. Just another tAu

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. For Chaos!!!!!! not the xeno taU

16 vote(s)
    19.3%
  4. Kill the Alien, the mutant' the Heretic.... wait WHAT!?!? there teaming up, well F***k!!!!

9 vote(s)
    10.8%
  5. Just No... what would they its Very unlikely

46 vote(s)
    55.4%
  6. Sure why the hell not who doesn't love Ch(A)os piped out Tau?

8 vote(s)
    9.6%
  1. Jazz Jazz Active Member

Yeah in the new Farsight Supplement it was said to be from an ancient Xenos society that actually pre-dated the Imperium, living on the planet Arthas Moloch. Whilst it never explicitly states that the weapon doesn't harbour a daemon inside of it, the fact that Farsight dislikes Chaos (having glimpsed through a portal to the Eye of Terror) is a hint that it is simply a piece of arcane technology.

I like to think of the Tau more like candles amongst giant searchlights. You can see them, but the moths will naturally be attracted to the strongest light.
    And I don't really like the Necrontyr theory. The Galaxy is a massive place and everything doesn't have to be because of the same handfuls of races. I wouldn't mind if the Eldar/Necrons did meddle with the Tau at some stage, but I like that they're their own people - for better or worse.
  2. Monty'r Montyr Preacher

The weapon being some C'tan creation wouldn't suprise me due to the fact it is life stealing and the C'tan liked toying with alien life

hmmmmm.... ( C'tan ) ( C'tau ) ( Ta'u ).... If Tau have something to do with the C'tan i don't think i would be supprised they both seem to enjoy using the '''''' a lot in there words