Background Image

Tau And Chaos?

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Montyr, Apr 6, 2014.

?

What do you think? Why not team up two people that could care less about each other?

1. What a great idea haters Teaming up

4 vote(s)
    4.8%
  2. Just another tAu

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. For Chaos!!!!!! not the xeno taU

16 vote(s)
    19.3%
  4. Kill the Alien, the mutant' the Heretic.... wait WHAT!?!? there teaming up, well F***k!!!!

9 vote(s)
    10.8%
  5. Just No... what would they its Very unlikely

46 vote(s)
    55.4%
  6. Sure why the hell not who doesn't love Ch(A)os piped out Tau?

8 vote(s)
    9.6%
  1. Crit Crit Subordinate

No they let the Imperials that have been annexed under them to have the choice to worship the Emperor as long as you serve the Greater Good then you can more or less do what you want.
  2. But you forget that if they are manipulating their allies obviously, then they're not very good Tzeentchians. It would be subtle and limited to societal elite with their own goals in mind, so I'd give it a 50/50 that at the end of the day they would help or hinder the Tau. It really depends on what they want. If they are ruling their sector well, and the Tau discovered they were followers of Tzeentch, I don't think they would forcibly eradicate them on that grounds alone. If they discovered their plans undermine the Greater Good, then yes they'd stop them. My point being, it would depend on the nature of the cult, I don't think the Tau would destroy them only because they are influenced by Chaos.
  3. Monty'r Montyr Preacher

The influence of chaos would cause some distrust between tau and chaos
  4. Two_Face New Member

I was a Tau player, then fell in love with Chaos (Night Lords), but the NL lack of any unique models didn't interest me, so I started formulating a backstory for some Chaos-Tau. Then of course there's the Farisight Enclaves. This enclave is one step away from being followers of Khorne.

Just look at their commander.

[​IMG]

One step from Khorne, I swear it.

Edit:
    Plus for the Tau the only thing that matters is the grater good, if they decided that worshipping chaos was for the greater good, it is done.
    That's the beauty of logic.
    They're pretty much a race of Ahriman's, chaos would just be a tool to them.
  5. Monty'r Montyr Preacher

Lol i know right
    Tho the farsight enclaves aren't really close to chaos but by tau standards yea its pretty close
    xD i feel like im looking at my opposite right now i was a huge chaos player when i first started then went tau

The closest thing to Chaos Tau that is lore acceptable is in FireWarrior the game the possessed fire warrior that completely kicked ass in the game.

also i have dabbled in a Chaos-Necron-Tau sort of thing rather than just sticking to chaos tau which my idea uses mostly lore compatible options ( could use some tweaking to make it more lore acceptable )
    but then again odds of a chaos tau are very low and a chaos necron tau would be even harder but thanks to the farsight enclaves its not impossible

odds for chaos tau 0.000000000000009 ( give or take a few 0's )
    odds for Chaos Necron Tau CNT 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000009x10
  6. cancer RobotElectroJones Well-Known Member

This is about as likely to happen as a Necron-Tyranid alliance, or a Dalek-Time Lord alliance.
    Grall Stonefist likes this.
  7. Stop copying my fanfiction!
    Chaos Lord Aadil likes this.
  8. Monty'r Montyr Preacher

Lol no more like trying to ally orks and tau never turns out well
  9. Khorlial Member

So you join Chaos for the Greater Good? Very thoughtful of you xeno you, but you do not wish to honour KHORNE! Your pulse carbines/rifles don't make people bleed! Neither do most of your weapons?! If you truly wish to join chaos in an alliance you will all have to submit to the Gods! Khorne will want to see your blood flow so fight each other and survivors can come to be slain by BESERKERS! HAHA

Tau says: "But we can benefit through a temporary alliance?"

You Tau are WEAK! all hiding behind your weapons no true warrior! your so called fire warriors are a disgrace I personally carve 100s of their bodies up once I'm in the trench, haha always looking for help from others because you cannot do it yourselves DIE XENO SCUM!

That's just my opinion on a Chaos Tau relationship.
    Chaos Lord Aadil likes this.
  10. Monty'r Montyr Preacher

Lol maybe so but then to think about it KHORNE Beserkers backed up by Tau fire warrior teams what could stop them?