Background Image

Tau And Chaos?

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Montyr, Apr 6, 2014.

?

What do you think? Why not team up two people that could care less about each other?

1. What a great idea haters Teaming up

4 vote(s)
    4.8%
  2. Just another tAu

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. For Chaos!!!!!! not the xeno taU

16 vote(s)
    19.3%
  4. Kill the Alien, the mutant' the Heretic.... wait WHAT!?!? there teaming up, well F***k!!!!

9 vote(s)
    10.8%
  5. Just No... what would they its Very unlikely

46 vote(s)
    55.4%
  6. Sure why the hell not who doesn't love Ch(A)os piped out Tau?

8 vote(s)
    9.6%
  1. Monty'r Montyr Preacher

Too bad you will never get that close
  2. Baygle Baygle Well-Known Member

I wouldn't be too confident about something when it comes to Warhammer... It's not like it's unheard of that Tau lost a battle.
    JuSpE and Chaos Lord Aadil like this.
  3. Kazrath Kazrath Subordinate

Right, as our daemonic masters would have already reached your lines and be ripping you apart one by one, filling the air with your screams. We'd have no time to reach you before your heads were on pikes, and skull claimed by the daemonic barbarians of Khorne.
  4. Mngwa Mngwa Well-Known Member

I came here to look at this thread because the title made me rofl.
  5. Crowmanic Member

Well if Tau and Chaos form an alliance,lets allow the tryands to be part of the Adeptus Custodes ,shall we?
    Ghost XV15 likes this.
  6. Different level entirely, Chaos forms a temporary alliance/manipulates Orks. There is little difference here except that the Tau are disgusted/terrified of Chaos.
    Chaos Lord Aadil and Mngwa like this.
  7. Monty'r Montyr Preacher

generaly yes and no tau are pretty clueless when it comes to the warp
  8. Monty'r Montyr Preacher

huge difference but i get your point
    more of the difference between the IG death kreig and Eldar teaming up
    Crowmanic likes this.
  9. Crit Crit Subordinate

Fluff wise Commander Farsight is aware of the beings of chaos I won't go into detail as it will be a spoiler but Farsight felt something manipulated events to occur for him to notice this unnatural influence the Ethereals had on the rest of Tau.

Also why would a race that preaches Unity even think of allying with rebels? Just wouldn't make sense at all.
  10. Monty'r Montyr Preacher

easy answer to that last bit the tau care little for who it is they want to unify every race trust me tau and chaos isn't as bad the Tau tried allying with necrons 1nce