Background Image

Tau abd other xeno technology being possed

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by nealbulldozer, Feb 28, 2016.

1. Can demons posses or corrupt xeno technology?
  2. Depends on which xeno race we are talking about. Necrodermis and daemons don't get along, and ork/rak'gol technology can't really be referred to as such. However, we have seen eldar technology (and avatars lol) being possessed, and imperial tech as well, so straight up Tau tech with its strictly scientific nature should be possessable.
  3. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

yes.
    daemons are not human related.
  4. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

Ben counter seems to disagree with that possesing ork tech idea. One of the short stories from sanctus reach has just that situation occur...cheapening any awesomeness the main ork had in the story.
  5. Tiberius Brad83 Subordinate

Hang on does not farsight of the tau have a weapon which is chaos tainted which is giving him extended life.
  6. I heard a dormant Tomb World got corrupted by a daemon before.

I think it's more a matter of it being excessively difficult if they're awake.
  7. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

Unfortunately I think it is more determined by which author is doing the writing. As it is with so many aspects of lore and character that people dislike in 40k.
  8. It was the planet, not the crons that were possessed. Basically Imagine that a tombworld is an apple, with the skin and flesh being the planet and the seeds being the command tomb and stasis crypts and the like. He twisted the skin and flesh into a daemon world, but the tombs were left mostly untouched, by which I mean some of it got destroyed by daemons, waking the crons and prompting a war.
  9. Bentusi16 Bentusi16 Prefectus

It's Necron'tyr actually I believe.