Background Image

Tactics (Craftworld Eldar)

Discussion in 'Table Top' started by Aladorian, Jan 12, 2016.

1. I'm making an Ulthwé army that's 1850 points and I could use some recommendations
  2. Sariel Searva Ordinate

D weapons, D weapons and a few more D weapons= autowin. #eldararebroken
    Philos and Aladorian like this.
  3. Hahaha. I'm trying not to be a powergamer. I want to make it difficult for my opponent to beat me not impossible
  4. Brother Sachiel van-hoog Arkhona Vanguard

Slightly less said d weapons :D
  5. Sariel Searva Ordinate

Jetbikes, Jetbikes, more Jetbikes, Vypers with missile launchers and... Seer Council on Jetbikes= Autowin #eldararebroken :p
  6. Is the Guardian Battlehost worth taking for the Craftworld Warhost Detachment?
  7. Murtag Murtag Cipher

Guardians can do some crazy stuff. If you take the Guardian Battlehost host with Eldrad as the farseer, you can get an alpha strike in some situations. Deploy 12", scout 12", move 6", disembark 6", run your automatic 6" then unload with all them bladestorm shots.

Seer councils on bikes will be a very Ulthwe thing to use. Can be used as a deathstar or a tough support unit.
    Aladorian likes this.
  8. For a Seer council formation is Eldrad worth taking?
  9. Murtag Murtag Cipher

I suggested him for his warlord trait. There may be another HQ with it though. He really increases the point cost, but he adds more psychic shenanigans and gives some AP in melee
  10. Awesome now I need some Auxiliary I was thinking Aspect Host and Engines of Vaul