Background Image

Tactical Movement Basics

Discussion in 'New Player Tips & Training' started by Rheeva, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

Tactical movement in EC..
    Find where your A key is located.
    Do the same for your D key
    Try to picture how people with Parkinsons would press said A and D keys
    Shoot Bolter into head
    ??
    Profit.

Not belittling your guide,it is a good guide but unfortunately not for EC in its current form.
  2. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Positioning is way more important than strafing in any game , ec included
  3. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

Guy with good position standing still aiming down sights like you'd do in a tactical shooter vs guy in a bad position adading like a spastic like you do in arcade shooters...Who wins?

Frankly all my kills come from good positioning since I refuse to do that arcade crap.The second a guy starts adad and rollexing I'm toast since the advantage you get from that is huge.

Good position/aim,adad and rollex? auto 60+ kills.
  4. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Strafing isnt that big of a deal , if it bother you that much then you should train your aim to counter strafing , when you get good enought strafing is gonna make you miss maybe 10% of your shots ( hitreg is gonna make you miss a lot more tho)
  5. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

Yeah and adad messes with hit reg alot more in this game than others I recall,since I don't remember it being an issue in old school games like unreal tournament and such.Although You can still have 30% not register into an afk dude sometimes with EC.

I'm no expert mind you,I play tactical shooters where if you try to adad you will be laughed at and also dead.

Actually I tell a lie that I don't use any dirty tricks unique to EC,I do favor left corners since I can't shoulder swap.
  6. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Strafing doesnt have any effect on hitreg , hitreg is a seperate issue
    A tps without shouldr swap = great game /s