Background Image

Super Elite (quick Rp)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Uriel1339, Dec 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warmaster Nate Warmaster_Nate Well-Known Member

((Hey there, only the GM can just go and start offing people. Although I could still be alive...perhaps still a tad much.))
  2. Google Google Well-Known Member

OOC: For the next Role-Play, I'm going to make a Overpowered character just to make up for all the OP craziness going on in this RP. :p
  3. Naurgalen Naurgalen Active Member

My poor warpspider! While I don't condemn the GMs actions (the char was created to die in a epic battle / vs an epic opponent), I do believe that killing chars just for the lulz is not a good plot twist.

On another topic, thnx for saving his soul at the end Nate, he will return as a wraithguard somewhere xD
    Google likes this.
  4. Google Google Well-Known Member

What about the great Dante Jingst, Storm Trooper of Cadia! Did his soul get saved?! I think not! :mad:
  5. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

i think this die are like a "reset the RP" we restart clean, like a beta testing wipe (also i think our character are supposely ressed for the mission)
  6. KnightReborned WanderingJester Well-Known Member

OOC: I didn't kill you, if anything, you got saved from the old one when you disappeared, transported away from the Khorne's realm... so you're welcome :p
  7. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

OOC: I killed all chars off in basic because this is the end of the RP, therefore I also ask a mod to close it down.

There will be a re-vamped version of Super Elite as this was filled with fails. Not only the class differences were horrible. (I.E. the conscript was plain useless) and not to forget the jump-in and out system was pure flawed. That is why Wandering Jester and I work together atm (with White Angel of the Storm, too) to make an improved system.

So if you feel unhappy about the ending of this thing: I never meant to let it go like this, it was a spontanous thing to bring this to a very so crazy ending that it was beyond epic and simply ridiculous in a way that would make Matt Ward proud.

If you are unhappy with it, then you do not know what parodies are :p

*anyway I expect the new Super Elite RP which will work FAR better around January*
    **This was just a RP-prototype to see how a quick RP could be designed, and there is only a way with thoroughly planning which I have seen now**
    Google likes this.
  8. Matobar Matobar Moderator / Keeper of the Light

Thread locked for nonsense and because Urian is a butt :cool:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.