Background Image

Super Elite (quick Rp)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Uriel1339, Dec 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

"Rhana Dandra...?" The Voice repeated upon hearing it and then laughed. "You don't believe that fairy tale, do you? It was a mere story Khaine and Isha wrote up for plain entertainment, not to forget the Laughing God had a bit his hand in there and just loved all that Drama, I was never fond of it...." The Old One explained.

"And well, before I will show you, it is up to the Necrontyr.... Will he restore his former species.... Or will he fight me like they try to fight the Tyranids and C'tan, though the solution, their old body is right here in the very front of the last Necrontyr in this galaxy?"

OOC: yaaaay crazy fan-fic ftw! BTW you can post for the necron if you like to xD
    Warmaster Nate likes this.
  2. Warmaster Nate Warmaster_Nate Well-Known Member

((Nah, that'd be like him saying "The perfidious Eldar says no and shoots you!!" I'll let him piss on the electric fence for himself.))
    Urian Velos likes this.
  3. KnightReborned WanderingJester Well-Known Member

Crysial just stared at the old one for a moment, then reflecting on the hundreds of thousands of years that he had lived, he found peace. The lychguard spoke a quiet farewell internally, and his body began shaking. Green lightning surges through the necrodermis shell and the humanoid form began breaking down. As the necrodermis turn into liquid, something else began happening. A black swirl began wrapping around the now kneeling lychguard as he disintergrates, and reforms into a hooded figure. In its hand was a massive scythe, and its dark eyes, forming from the voids in its skull, bears down on the armored old one before him. When it spoke, its voice could break void space itself.

"Ah an old one, I could have sworn I made sure the last of you were dead before I left this pitiful galaxy"

The Nightbringer havored above the charred remains of the once lychguard, twirling his scythe playfully while never leaving the old one out of his sight.

"Really you must tell me how you escaped the genocide I completed upon your people before I kill you, but rest assure, I will kill you. Death comes for all" The Nightbringer grinned, his smile even more frightening than his weapon or stature.
    Google likes this.
  4. Google Google Well-Known Member

OOC: You show the old one who's boss, Jester! :D
  5. Warmaster Nate Warmaster_Nate Well-Known Member

((LAWL XD now THERE'S a fan-fic!))

((on another note, the Old Ones were killed by the Enslaver plague... not the C'tan >_> ))
  6. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

"Nightbringer...." He said, still sitting relaxed in his chair. "Better go and play with your C'tan friends, we both know I have risen too strong, and your puppet Lychguard even helped me to get the most perfect artifacts in this galaxy together, he warps the Codex Astartes out of the hand and replaces it with the Sword of the God Emperor of Terra. "All sacrificed Eldar in the Infinity Circuit transfer all their power right into me as Iam the Last Old One, having lived hidden on the homeworld of the Tau, after creating them, I recovered over the millenias and each dead Eldar supporting my influence and power."

He swung the Emperors' sword playfully around, while sitting. "So better run and try to influence the Silent King before the very last Necrontyr die upon the Tyranid Hive Fleet." The Old one smirks. "Don't forget, you are in MY realm, Nightbringer, have you not learned from the War of the Heaven?"

OOC: heading to bed! :p
  7. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

OOC: nobody really knows :p
    Google and Warmaster Nate like this.
  8. Google Google Well-Known Member

OOC: Sword of the God-Emperor?! Overpowered much?
  9. Warmaster Nate Warmaster_Nate Well-Known Member

((What is this, I don't even))

((FANFIX LVL 9001))
    Urian Velos and Google like this.
  10. KnightReborned WanderingJester Well-Known Member

The Nightbringer smiled, "this should be interesting" and charged the old one. The two fought, a hundred fold more titanic than that fateful dual between Warmaster Horus and the Emperor. Stars supernova from a glance of each of their blows, and entire systems collapsed from the force of their strikes. Back and forth they went, sword for scythe, until at last the old one brought forth all of his energy, and shattered the Nightbringer's scythe, destroying a nearby galaxy at the same time. Before the C'tan could recover, the old one plunges the sword into the swirl of black at the center of the God of Death. A surprised expression comes over the C'tan, and the old one spoke.

"You see fool! Not even the gods of the old or new can stand before me, I alone will rule this world, not you C'tans, not the Chaos pretenders, not the Great Devourer! ME!" He twisted the sword and ripped it out of the chest.

Instead of falling the Nightbringer began chuckling, the chuckling turned to laughter, and laughter turned to uncontrollable manical madness. Enraged by this act of disrespect and confused by the situation, the old one swung the sword, taking off the C'tan's head. As the head rolled away, it shimmered, then transformed into ash, as with the body of the Nightbringer. His smiled faded. There should have been a body where the C'tan fool died. Troubled, the old one turned back to his throne, only to pause at the sight before him: a single skull sat upon the seat.

"YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS A PRETENDER! THIS IS NOT YOUR REALM, THIS IS MINE!"

The voice that rang out was deafening, but somehow familiar. He turned to see a lake of blood stretch out before him. Beyond the lake a mountain of skulls arise before him, and even through his damaged helm and battered armor he could see the seat above it, with a massive figure standing up in front of the throne. The armored figure, even from this distance, was colossial, easily ten times the size of a Emperor class Titan, if not more. In one hand is a huge demonic battle axe and in the other a massive double handed sword. Not quite understanding how he got to the realm of Khorne, the old one nevertheless stood firm, giving a rather indecent gesture at the warrior on top of the skull throne. The Blood God then gave another roar, and jumped at the old one, covering the distance between them with a single leap. The old one raised the Emperor of the Human's sword, now cracked along its blade to meet his new opponent.

In the distant, a dark tan shadow watches the melee that ensues, already casting it's next scheme to bring the next combatant forward. His elongated head hides a smile as the robes that flies around his body shifts oh so slightly, and a portal opens near the two cosmic beings locked in combat. Before long, a flaming being steps out of the portal and charges with a blazing sword swinging: Kaela Mensha Khaine has entered the fray, his mind clouded with uncontrolled bloodlust at the sight of one of his sworn enemies, the chaos god of war. Smiling brightly now, the floating figure turns to the bewildered Eldar ranger beside him. "The Jackal God," the ranger whispered. The figure merely grinned at him, and with a flick of a wrist, both disappears, leaving behind the realm of war and the three warriors to their business.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.