Background Image

Super Elite (quick Rp)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Uriel1339, Dec 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

it's only flavour description in fact are all useless things/not working, the uplifting primer are considered like toilet paper for example.
  2. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

well useless characters not allowed.... Because with each player difficulty increases and throwing in an useless character is just unfair.... you can use a whiteshield, but then at least with a working lasgun & ammo!
  3. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

well it's simple, i try to reload and "thank to the damned tech priest" it's working. (an autogun can be considered almost equivalent to a lasgun).
    ho nice a sergeant at least i know wath to do.
  4. KnightReborned WanderingJester Well-Known Member

"Crysial makes a wide swing at the two nearest assault troopers to his left. Using the momentum of the swing, he times the attack to sweep at the legs of the Sergeant to his right, after."

OOC: I really do want to help the Lictor, but if I do and I get stabbed to death by the three marines then I won't be a help to anyone. So I maintain my previous action. Hang on Tyrant, I'll try to get there asap.
  5. Bramif Bramif Subordinate

To anybody that doesn't know what a shrieker cannon is:
    The shrieker cannon only fire a single shot. This shot is impregnated with a virulent acid that causes the victim's blood vessels and insides to expand violently. This usually results in a small explosion that showers enemy squad mates with pieces of their companion

"Malith moves in to help the Lictor and fires the first shot towards the astartes."
  6. *The Phantom of Lorias continues its duel with the dreadnought*

OCC: I assume Malith gets in, right Urian?
    Urian Velos likes this.
  7. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

btw in general for your enemies look here: http://forum.eternalcrusade.com/threads/super-elite-quick-rp.3485/page-7#post-146416

The Voice from before booms right into the whiteshields head. "You were saved from your prior battle to see if you are worth to become a true soldier.... Proof yourself worthy!"

And with that the whiteshield found himself on a battlefield between different creatures against pure black astartes. Before making anything out a Tactical Marine in the distance started to open fire upon the soldier.

Next to him was a Dark Eldar charging right into the enemies, apparently trying to support the Lictor that was caught in a fight with a Dreadnought, on the Whiteshield's other side was a Sergeant of the Imperial Guard.

"Redeem yourself as you were supposed to fall against the enemy of the Imperium your true might will be tested, Seargent! Do what you learned and bring victory!"

The very same voice boomed right into the head of the fearless Seargent.

The Dark Eldar does not receive the order of the voice, as the Eldar is very aware of what is to do.

Rolled... 65! Success! The Shot of the Dark Eldar hits the Astartes directly in his primary heart, the venom of the Shrieker Cannon spreading violently in the body, bringing the Space Marine to explode, unluckily no enemy was around to hurt anyone else.

<7 Tactical
    4 Devastators (3 HB, 1 PC)
    19 Assault Marines ; 5 ASM injured ; 1 ASM heavily injured ; 1 of them = Seargent (leader)
    1 Dreadnought>

Rolled 8 - Critical Failure. The Assault Marines move too fast for the swings of the Necron Lychguard, not even a slightest hit is done and the Marines abuse the moment to counter. (70 HP left)

Also HP Overview:
    Wandering Jester - Necron Lychguard (70 HP left)
    White Angel of the Storm - Chaos Sorcerer (75 HP left)
    Erobar Lord of Change - Chaos Terminator (Iron Warrior) (65 HP left)
    Hive Tyrant - Lictor (Moloch) (75 HP left)
    Alu Mordicus - "Sgt. Lucas Brisk" - Imperial Guard Seargent (100 HP left)
    Bramif - "Malith" (char name) - Dark Eldar Death Jester (100 HP left)

Also supplemental material (for what the heck is going on):

quick-rp map.jpg
  8. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

Rolled: 20 - failure ; Your attacks still do not harm the Dreadnought, but at least you cause scratches! ... Which enrage the Dreadnought to return the attack, but the distraction of the new combatants interrupt him. He heads now for the Imperial Guardists and the Dark Eldar, calculating them as a higher danger than the Lictor which is unable to hurt him.

OOC: kinda ;)
  9. KnightReborned WanderingJester Well-Known Member

OOC: so now we wait for the enemies to attack right?
  10. Naurgalen Naurgalen Active Member

May I join to have fun? - smiles the Eldar firing both weapons at the injured Assault Marines

Eldar Warp Spider from the Saim-Haan Craftworld
    Name: Galaddor Dunamroth
    Weapons: 2 customized Death Spinners
    Gear: Common Aspect armor, helmet and jump generator
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.