Background Image

Super Elite (quick Rp)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Uriel1339, Dec 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erobar Erobar Steam Early Access

"Ha,ha,ha! You are worthless against the might of chaos loyalist scum! if you surrender now, i may make your deaths quick and painless!" Hadar chuckled as he charged with his powerfist ready to strike again at the nearest Astartes that blocks his way to the Black dreadnaught.
  2. Erobar Erobar Steam Early Access

I'll be online for at least 30 more minutes or so and then I'll be heading to bed. :)
  3. OOC: What about my Hit & Run roll?
  4. What about Hit & Run?
  5. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

I will head to bed in ~40 mins too, so you guys wanna wait and keep it turn-based or you rather wanna just let me handle their moves then?

Oh also ..... THE ASTARTES ADVANCE TO YOU!

The Lychguard is in battle with 6 Astartes (and their Leader-Seargent) ; 3 Injured

2 Astartes and the Seargent are attacking the Lychguard:

rolled 84-24-19

One Astartes hits the Lychguard very well just while putting his shield away, therefore making it fly into the sky and out of the Lychguards reach while damaging him (80 HP left) ; the other Astartes had not so much luck as the Lychguard was just getting his Scythe out, blocking the Astartes every move. The Seargent did not engage as he was learning the moves of the Lychguard, waiting for the right opportunity to strike with his brothers.

The Sorcerer is engaged by 5 Astartes, 2 engaging in close combat, 3 being further away ; 1 of them heavily injured

42 (melee) - 28 (melee) - 16 (ranged) - 36 (ranged) - 72 (ranged + heavily injured => -25) = 47

Minor Success - Minor Failure - Minor failure - Minor Success - Success

The first Astartes in melee engaged the Sorcerer, which drew his sword just in time to counter the attack of the Black armored Astartes. The duel went on and on, but the Astartes succeeded with a few blows. (Sorcerer = 90 HP left)

The other Astartes in close combat range had no chance against the mastery swordscombat of the Sorcerer. One Astartes that was on an onslaught shot while running with his bolt pistol, landing no shot except bringing his own astartes brother in danger ; the other two astartes following with the same apparently not caring that they could kill their allies. One landed a few hits but only the best hit that was landed was a graze in his shoulder (85 HP left). The heavily injured being in pure rage takes an accurate aim on the Sorcerer, filled with hatred towards him firing an accurate salvo, his injured arm though giving him problems to realize the shots. One Bullet of the Bolt Pistol hitting the knee of the Sorcerer (75 HP left)

The Terminator is fighting through 7 Astartes to reach the Dreadnought *The Terminator is surrounded by now* ; 2 being injured

4 engage him in ranged combat, afraid of getting smashed like the 3 duelists before ; but once again there are 3 brave or crazy Astartes engaging the Iron Warrior Terminator Veteran in close combat.

65 - 87 - 19 - 24 - 27 - 19 - 46

Success - Critical Success - Failure - Minor Failure - Minor Failure - Failure - Success

The Ranged volleys hit the Terminator from different directions. The first Assault marine hit in a weak spot in the Iron Warriors armor (90 HP left). The second Assault Astartes hit directly with a bolt shot into the junction of the Terminator's armor (75 HP left) the other two had horrible aim and could not hit. Of the 3 in melee, the first two could not harm the Terminator as he blocked their every attack, but he was too busy to avoid the third completely who could hit with his chainsword into the leg that was hit before by a Projectile directly into his hydraulics (65 HP left)

The Dreadnought fighting the Lictor had leashed out with a direct hit in it's chest.

rolled 58! Success! The Dreadnought hits the lictor and lifts him into the air, the Dreadnought not caring about anything anymore but to kill this very Tyranid. (75 HP left)

OOC: I think I will do rolls in future only for you guys I noticed if I keep doing it for the NPC's too it will take too long and won't be a fun, quick, "mini-rp" ^^ so the NPC reaction will be just RP-wise and so you gotta most likely deal with crazy actions and more work together so you guys don't all die away :p
  6. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

I don't go by table-top rule ;) I go by my own rules inspired by Chapter Master Games ^^
  7. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

OOC: so how I will control it from now on is to just handle it rp-wise except your rolls and the HP of course.

but also pls keep in mind that turn-based is the only way how it can work ^^

first: all players, then NPC counter turn ; then all players again, and so on

*I think that will be best strategy to make this*
    WanderingJester likes this.
  8. KnightReborned WanderingJester Well-Known Member

OOC: My next move's the same: the wide arc at the three marines.
  9. " I may require assistance" the now familiar voice says in the other squad members' heads.
    Urian Velos likes this.
  10. OOC: well i have to get some sleep. bye
    Urian Velos likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.